FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By MaxVft
Hello all,
I was just looking on suggestions for legit CP eBay sellers. I do know CCCP(Crazy Craig's), but there are a few that seem legit, such as wicked botany(of the which i have never ordered from). Can anyone help out here?
Thanks,
Max
El Trap-o liked this
By Apollyon
Wickedbotany is legit. Honestly most of them will be, particularly if they have good selling history. Ebay is feedback driven so sellers are motivated to be better than nurseries (in theory) with different plants. I've purchased tons of them from ebay. If you're doing pings, I had good experiences with one called vmeemee? or something like that. I got several from her.

However, if you're interested in different cps, shoot me a pm because I also have some for sale. Good luck
Supercazzola, MaxVft, Matt liked this
By MaxVft
Yeah thx everybody, IG I will check out feedback. This isn't just a thread for suggestions, it is also a list of which sellers are legit and people can buy from eBay. Here is the list so far:
Joelscarnivores
Wickedbotany
Crazy craigs carnivorous plants
By Bobioden
I have gotten some plants from CCCP, 2 of the orders, the plants were TINY, one order had absolutely no roots on them (three small plants) if you want to call tiny little heads plants, 2 never made it, and the other is barely holding on. The 2nd was a very tiny B52 which again never made it through dormancy. The A2 I received from him was decent size, but being an auction I paid a bit for it. It is doing well after coming out of dormancy
By MaxVft
Bobioden wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:14 pm I have gotten some plants from CCCP, 2 of the orders, the plants were TINY, one order had absolutely no roots on them (three small plants) if you want to call tiny little heads plants, 2 never made it, and the other is barely holding on. The 2nd was a very tiny B52 which again never made it through dormancy. The A2 I received from him was decent size, but being an auction I paid a bit for it. It is doing well after coming out of dormancy
Yeah, I was hesitant about buying from him In the first place due to seeing others' grow lists and seeing how tiny they were. It is still legit, though.
By Apollyon
Got an alien from an auction from him. The plants were about the size of a dime/nickel. I mean honestly I was more impressed he was able to send it out. Same story, one died in the end and the other made it about to quarter size. However, this year when I got it in a large pot and it broke out of dormancy, it brought hits lol. Thing has traps now almost 2x the size the plant itself was already. They're good plants they just won't be large.
By MikeB
Here are a few more reputable sellers for your list:

buffalochicken1299 (Illinois)
clh8880 (Hawaii)
jeremiahscps (Colorado)
sam1greentmb (Florida)
MaxVft liked this
By Nepenthes0260
Jose Garcia who sells under rainbowcarnivorousplants on eBay has excellent quality specimens. All the plants I’ve gotten from him before have done amazing. Don’t hesitate to buy!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefin ... rousplants
MaxVft, MikeB liked this
By Nepenthes0260
CPhunter101 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:26 pm Anyone ever bought from sprouse2006 or msprouse90? He sells the majority of the sarrs on Ebay.
A buddy of mine bought from him and got some nice plants. Sounds like a good seller too.
CPhunter101, khutru liked this
By elaineo
CPhunter101 wrote:Anyone ever bought from sprouse2006 or msprouse90? He sells the majority of the sarrs on Ebay.
Yeah, he is a good seller. I believe he will give you better prices if you message him directly on Sarracenia proboards.
CPhunter101 liked this
By Roger Hardcastle
I bought VFT seeds from Michael Sprouse last year and had good results. I’ve ordered some more that are on their way to me right now.
I live in the U.K. I’m sorry that some USA seed sellers won’t ship to the U.K.
By MikeB
I recently bought some Sarracenia x 'Janus' plants from one of Michael Sprouse's eBay auctions. They are very nice, and I was pleased that he shipped them without cutting off their 2-foot / 60-centimeter tall pitchers.
Last edited by MikeB on Sat May 07, 2022 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khutru liked this
By ChefDean
CPhunter101 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:26 pm Anyone ever bought from sprouse2006 or msprouse90? He sells the majority of the sarrs on Ebay.
I have not directly bought from Michael Sprouse, but I have heard from many satisfied people who have.
I do have four of his creations from someone who did buy directly from him, and they are very robust. I got them as one inch seedlings, and in six months one has gotten over 16 inches. The shortest line is eight still inches.
BerryBob also has these Sarrs, won in the contest to give me an avatar.
CPhunter101 liked this
Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!