FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By MaxVft
Hello all,
The title says it all.I will be selling CPs at a school fundraiser/farmers market kind of thing in order to get kids into the cp "bug".I will be selling plenty of baby jaws VFTs,and some baby D.Intermedia along with some Filiformis var.Filiformis(I myself am fairly new to the hobby,so the plants above are all that I am willing to sell).I wanted to give away care sheets along with the plants,because you know how we all killed our first CPs :D .I saw FlytrapStore's care sheets,but they are not printable(or so I may think).Are there any printable pdf care guides for VFTs/drosera that are similar to FTS's?
Thanks and have a good one,
Max
By Ewreck
That sounds badass really good idea..I wish where I lived we had things like that. We get stupid crafts fairs and that’s it and the best thing they sell their is the fried food.
MaxVft liked this
By MaxVft
Ewreck wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:39 pm That sounds badass really good idea..I wish where I lived we had things like that. We get stupid crafts fairs and that’s it and the best thing they sell their is the fried food.
Ikr!The same thing here!All they really sell at fundraisers/farmers' markets here In Oregon are pottery,crafts,and occasionally some tomato plants or something.
By MaxVft
Matt wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 3:52 pmHere you go!
Thank you very much!Now all I gotta find are those drosera sheets...
All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Expanding the Garden

It was a bunch of pepper plants mainly, along with[…]

What’s happening

It looks to be planted too deep. You want the rhiz[…]

Thank you for the seeds and the little gift Cant w[…]

rotted S. purpurea rhizome??

www.hccarnivorousplants.co.uk Wow. I wish we […]

SASE is winging its way to you as we speak. Thanks[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!