FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By wanderingkev
I know that Greenjaws says in the profile information that he only ships to EU. But I heard that some people are able to get stuff from him. I think this is a longshot but I am interested in doing a group order if thats even possible.
By rara_avis
I would be interested! I’ve never been in a group order before so I can’t lead but I’d love to participate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By wanderingkev
Someone would have to email Greenjaws if he does group orders. I might email him perhaps. I will get back and tell you what he says.
By wanderingkev
I just emailed him. I will see what happens. In the meanwhile, I am not sure how group orders work as I never done this before.
By Apollyon
If you do get an order going I'll jump on the train too. He has some really curious stuff and I'd love to have a couple plants.
By optique
WOW they have a great sarr's selection more location data then US sellers.
By murrkywaters
Apollyon wrote:If you do get an order going I'll jump on the train too. He has some really curious stuff and I'd love to have a couple plants.
If I had less self control I would try to get that "cephalotus - error" listing. I feel like cephs, and cobra lillies are under loved when it comes to cultivation. Especially compared to vfts

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

By Apollyon
Yeahh, they are. I think a lot of people get scared off by the "difficulty." :/ Shame though because cephs aren't hard at all. Darlingtonia I can grow indoors and germinated a few from seed. See where that goes. Cephs are hands down my favorite. I just saw Error. That thing is strange. I'd give it a go. Almost looks like Stylidium debile lolol.
By MaxVft
What is a group order?Even though I don't know what it is,I'm(possibly)in.I really like their cool varieties of GJ Dionaea styles.
By murrkywaters
When ordering from overseas it is generally cheaper to have lots of plants go through customs together rather than getting a bunch of additional phytosanitary certs, among other things.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Finally

Finally getting some adult shaped pitchers after m[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!