FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By twitcher
I need to make some space in my collection for new arrivals, I am selling these, but always open to a trade instead. Sizes are approximate. Pictures are available. Prices as indicated . Will combine. Typically shipped first class unless other requested with price adjustment. Shipped Monday or Tuesday every other week.

Utriculara sandersonii 'Blue' - 2" division from my over crowded main culture. Nearly 100% pure. Because of overcrowding, plant sizes are smaller, but there a many plants in the plug. 2 available $10.00 shipped or trade for utric or ping I don't have.

U. graminifolia - I grow as terrestrial. Highly recommended as starter Utric but needs to be kept wet. My culture is pure. 2" division from main culture but some some large semi-immersed from out the bottom also available. 2 available $10.00 shipped or trade for utric or ping I don't have.

U. livida - 2" divisions from established cultures. Mine flower most of the time. When I got my first culture, it went mostly underground, so I took multiple starts, thinking I was losing it, so I have a number of cultures. Easy. 4+ available.
$10.00 shipped or trade for utric or ping I I don't have.

U. prehensilis - This one develops 2 kinds of leaves, low to the surface and high growing ones resembling blade of grass. Higher leaves need high humidity to grow high. Available as plants that were escaping from the pot and will be shipped in wet lfsm. Likes a high water table to grow properly. 1 available (maybe 2) $12.00

U. reniformis - 2" established plugs. These need a bigger pot, ideally a 4" net pot or larger, to really show the beauty of the plant. High humidity helps the leaves grow bigger. Plugs available are showing smaller leaves, but once given more room will produces leaves typically 1". 2 available. $10.00 shipped or trade for utric or ping I I don't have.

All removed from pots. Will combine. 2nd and subsequent plants go for $8. each. Since i do not normally sell, I do not have paypal, venmo, etc. so cash or check or trade only. I have been a member here for years and done many trades. Check my posts. Also when this board previously supported a feedback function, I had excellent feedback. If you have doubts, ask older members.

PM if interested.
By Huntsmanshorn
Panman wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:37 pm Total noob question, but would any of these handle a freeze?
I've never tried subjecting graminifolia, prehensilis, or sandersonii to a freeze but livida and reniformis can handle a little frost, nothing very severe mind you, but a nighttime dip once or twice to 32F is survivable, assuming it warms up in the daytime anyway. Frozen solid all the way through is a no go, at least not for me.
By hungrycarnivores
twitcher wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:30 pm I need to make some space in my collection for new arrivals, I am selling these, but always open to a trade instead. Sizes are approximate. Pictures are available. Prices as indicated . Will combine. Typically shipped first class unless other requested with price adjustment. Shipped Monday or Tuesday every other week.

Utriculara sandersonii 'Blue' - 2" division from my over crowded main culture. Nearly 100% pure. Because of overcrowding, plant sizes are smaller, but there a many plants in the plug. 2 available $10.00 shipped or trade for utric or ping I don't have.

U. graminifolia - I grow as terrestrial. Highly recommended as starter Utric but needs to be kept wet. My culture is pure. 2" division from main culture but some some large semi-immersed from out the bottom also available. 2 available $10.00 shipped or trade for utric or ping I don't have.

U. livida - 2" divisions from established cultures. Mine flower most of the time. When I got my first culture, it went mostly underground, so I took multiple starts, thinking I was losing it, so I have a number of cultures. Easy. 4+ available.
$10.00 shipped or trade for utric or ping I I don't have.

U. prehensilis - This one develops 2 kinds of leaves, low to the surface and high growing ones resembling blade of grass. Higher leaves need high humidity to grow high. Available as plants that were escaping from the pot and will be shipped in wet lfsm. Likes a high water table to grow properly. 1 available (maybe 2) $12.00

U. reniformis - 2" established plugs. These need a bigger pot, ideally a 4" net pot or larger, to really show the beauty of the plant. High humidity helps the leaves grow bigger. Plugs available are showing smaller leaves, but once given more room will produces leaves typically 1". 2 available. $10.00 shipped or trade for utric or ping I I don't have.

All removed from pots. Will combine. 2nd and subsequent plants go for $8. each. Since i do not normally sell, I do not have paypal, venmo, etc. so cash or check or trade only. I have been a member here for years and done many trades. Check my posts. Also when this board previously supported a feedback function, I had excellent feedback. If you have doubts, ask older members.

PM if interested.
If second plants go for 8, is Prehensilis + Reniformis = $20? If so, PM your addy and I'll snail mail cash. If you have U. Jamesoniana and want to trade for Humboldtii Duida, if you send a shipping label I'll be more than happy to trade some.
By twitcher
I do not grow any of my Utrics outside, so am not able to answer regarding cold temps. Thank you panman for answering though.
By twitcher
Hungrycarnivores: Thank you for your interest. I do not have quelchi (and would love to try it). However I do have an interest in humboldtii Duida and would trade the prehensilis and reniformis for it. Can you send me a pic of the parent plant as well as a pic of what you would send?
FTS Deep Red Guerrilla

they are waking up! https://i.imgur.com/d7iJ3aF.[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but the[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Here is the photo, didn’t upload for some re[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

That is one heck of a setup. What are all the larg[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

Not the exact same as it is 150W but might work ou[…]

So this is the only "lone wolf" that I h[…]

Expanding the Garden

That's looking great!!! Some good-looking soil!!![…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!