FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Darlingtonia, Cephalotus plant care here

Moderator: Matt

User avatar
By Cyber9
Posts:  66
Joined:  Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:30 pm
#377553
Cute pinkish flowers. No idea what the plant is though, but I think it's leucophylla.
ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
optique, Matt, MikeB liked this
User avatar
By Cyber9
Posts:  66
Joined:  Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:30 pm
#377555
Supercazzola wrote:Is that a funnel in the pot to help you get water to the bottom?
Yeah

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

By camsdad66
Posts:  321
Joined:  Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 pm
#377562
Nice flowers! If i may throw my hat into the ring, looks like it's most likely a hybrid mixed with S. Leuco as you said, and something with a paler flower like S. alata or Flava to give it that pinkish tinge. I have some "mystery hybrids" like that in my collection that i grew from seeds.Image

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Matt, MikeB, Cyber9 liked this
User avatar
By Cyber9
Posts:  66
Joined:  Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:30 pm
#377572
camsdad66 wrote:Nice flowers! If i may throw my hat into the ring, looks like it's most likely a hybrid mixed with S. Leuco as you said, and something with a paler flower like S. alata or Flava to give it that pinkish tinge. I have some "mystery hybrids" like that in my collection that i grew from seeds.Image

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Nice flower man, also thanks for the response It answered my question on what it could be!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

By camsdad66
Posts:  321
Joined:  Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 pm
#377587
Cool! Keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

User avatar
By Cyber9
Posts:  66
Joined:  Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:30 pm
#377901
camsdad66 wrote:Cool! Keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
I think it's actually a moorie I'll definitely keep y'all posted on the collection, next update will be around may.
Image

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
By camsdad66
Posts:  321
Joined:  Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 pm
#377921
Yep! Agreed it does look like a Moorie! Here's some of mine for comparison.Image

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

User avatar
By Cyber9
Posts:  66
Joined:  Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:30 pm
#377942
camsdad66 wrote:Yep! Agreed it does look like a Moorie! Here's some of mine for comparison.Image

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Awesome plant! Also I can never be disappointed with moorie's lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

User avatar
By Cyber9
Posts:  66
Joined:  Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:30 pm
#378224
More pitchers pops, and tiny surprises.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Panman liked this

Are there any alternatives to microcentifruge tube[…]

New growth

Oh,no offense taken,that's what I figured.I made k[…]

Fixing pot color...

I use 100% recycled pots for my out door plants, a[…]

Greenthumbs Growlist with Log

@Matt , Oh wow it's sold, congrats man! That woul[…]

Yeah, I'm Ironman

@ChefDean , That's a good idea about the care she[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Making a ping rock

I got the bug for one from watching a video from S[…]

Feeding

I've noticed that happens when I feed large or har[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!