FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post your experience here, good or bad, to help others in future transactions

Moderator: Matt

By Carnies
I recently did a trade with Apollyon and was extremely satisfied with my beautiful Pings!
He sent them in little deli cups wrapped in LFS and no leaves were even bruised.
I sent him two Dionaea M. Funnell Traps and some bonus D. filiformis
Thanks Apollyon!
Apollyon liked this
By Supercazzola
I also had similar experiences with Apollyon. His stuff is top notch, and he and I entered into a trade. We live in the same town, so we met in person. I highly recommend trading with him or purchasing from him as it is evident he has a passion for this hobby and takes great pride in his plants’ care and quality.
Kray, Apollyon liked this
By madrone
Apollyon and I started sketching out a trade list in the depths of winter which was a lovely distraction from...well, winter. And over the ensuing months, our swap list definitely grew, but so did my appreciation for the wealth of growing tips and tricks that was being shared with me through our frequent correspondence. Our growing environments are pretty different, but I took notes I tell ya. And there are several ways I plan on expanding my grow techniques thanks to the knowledge that was shared with me. And the encouragement to try new genera - or plants that I've just held off on for fear of them being tricky.

The package I received, several months later, when shipping temps were accommodating on my end was impressive. I took more notes on how to package plants really well. And the pings, utrics, and dews were all generously-sized and healthy!

Thanks Apollyon! I'm already looking forward to our next trade and chat!
By Rammplins
I just received a couple plants from Apollyon. U. Humboldtii, P. Pirouette, and a N. glabrata x aristo cutting. All were packaged beautifully with extreme care, and were excellent sizes. I will definitely be buying more plants from him the next chance I get.
By Lain
I had recently gotten scammed on Facebook for some pings and so I was really desperate for some pings. When I saw that Apollyon had a fire sale on pings I couldn't believe my luck and timing. I asked him a few.. dozen questions about keeping pings and he gave me so much detailed information. After lots of talking back and forth I ordered some pings he took so much care in packaging them safely I almost didn't want to take them out and pot them up they looked a lot better in his packaging than they did when I potted them up. :lol:

After potting them up I asked him for some extra tips in terms of acclimation and he was so nice to also follow up after the transaction and recommend a tool that he uses.

Now all that's left is to wait and cross my fingers that the acclimation will go well and I won't kill them. Thank you so very much for all your help Apollyon! Oh and thank you so much for the fantastic prices it really helped soften the blow from being scammed.
By JaneCP
Like everyone above already stated, I am extremely pleased of having purchased new pings from Apollyon!
All the plants arrived happy and healthy and I got some bonuses too! The pic below is ONE P. pirouette I asked for looking more like three!
20211030_190116.jpg
20211030_190116.jpg (888.9 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
Also I'm happy to say the P. moranensis I also got from him is growing a flower bud! Can't really take the credit for it since the ping already looked great when it arrived and I've only had it for less than a month. So excited to see the flower when it blooms~
20211030_190208.jpg
20211030_190208.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2429 times
Thanks again for the pings Apollyon! :D
By thepitchergrower
Ive also had a great experience with trading with apollyon. I am honestly very thankful to him for trading with me, especially since im a new member, and have not done a trade before. The plants came in great condition, and the packaging was awesome. I traded hime for 2 dreamsicles, but it ended up more like 5 + plants. I am honestly very happy with my trade with apollyon.

You know, it kinda hits you different when you onl[…]

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!