FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Moderator: Matt

By Carnies
I recently did a trade with Apollyon and was extremely satisfied with my beautiful Pings!
He sent them in little deli cups wrapped in LFS and no leaves were even bruised.
I sent him two Dionaea M. Funnell Traps and some bonus D. filiformis
Thanks Apollyon!
Apollyon liked this
By Supercazzola
I also had similar experiences with Apollyon. His stuff is top notch, and he and I entered into a trade. We live in the same town, so we met in person. I highly recommend trading with him or purchasing from him as it is evident he has a passion for this hobby and takes great pride in his plants’ care and quality.
Kray, Apollyon liked this
By madrone
Apollyon and I started sketching out a trade list in the depths of winter which was a lovely distraction from...well, winter. And over the ensuing months, our swap list definitely grew, but so did my appreciation for the wealth of growing tips and tricks that was being shared with me through our frequent correspondence. Our growing environments are pretty different, but I took notes I tell ya. And there are several ways I plan on expanding my grow techniques thanks to the knowledge that was shared with me. And the encouragement to try new genera - or plants that I've just held off on for fear of them being tricky.

The package I received, several months later, when shipping temps were accommodating on my end was impressive. I took more notes on how to package plants really well. And the pings, utrics, and dews were all generously-sized and healthy!

Thanks Apollyon! I'm already looking forward to our next trade and chat!
Ran out of moss

I'm glad I saw this, the stuff I used to get on Am[…]

My beefy N. thorelli x veitchii 'candy' - "Ta[…]

Fly trap from kit questions

If you haven't already, check out the care instruc[…]

The N. glandulifera x (lowii x truncata) -giant ju[…]

Glad to hear they arrived in good shape! Hope you[…]

New member!

Welcome! I agree that Schuppenstiel is an awesome[…]

Black tips on drosera capensis

Usually no dew means it's not getting enough light[…]

Looking for unique VFT seeds

I wasn't selling them here because I don't want t[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!