FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Moderator: Matt

By Supercazzola
I won a giveaway of Sarracenia seedlings from elaineo. The Sarracenia were packed very securely and it was obvious that she took great care of her plants. Sometimes you can tell a lot about a person just by the way their plants come to you. You can see the attention they give, and how they protect their "baby" as it leaves them for the new owner. I would gladly trade or make a purchase with elaineo again. Thank you
Panman, Matt, Vanval1230 and 1 others liked this
By Carnies
I recently received my package from Elaineo for a trade. I haven't sent mine out because of USPS's stupid "ship date" policy. I left the my end of the package out on my doorstep and USPS didn't even pick it up. It's already past the ship date so I'm refunding the label. Since I haven't sent my end out yet, I'm giving Elaineo some bonus plants because of the delay. Just don't tell! The plants I received were better then ANY nursery I've ever bought from. There even was a bonus plant in the package! I'll post some pics. I feel as though I got the way better end of the trade. Thanks Elaineo! I'll PM you the new shipping label.
elaineo liked this
Fly trap from kit questions

Hi KWolfe, The thin shoots are grass, you will nee[…]

Glad to hear they arrived in good shape! Hope you[…]

New member!

Welcome! I agree that Schuppenstiel is an awesome[…]

Black tips on drosera capensis

Usually no dew means it's not getting enough light[…]

Looking for unique VFT seeds

I wasn't selling them here because I don't want t[…]

It depends on the plants, how frequently it happen[…]

While I was away, the postage arrived. Thank you!

August bonus

Good morning friends. For August, we're going to […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!