FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post your experience here, good or bad, to help others in future transactions

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
I just wanted to express how satisfied I am with a trade I did with slicric78.
I approached him via PM about possibly buying one of his divisions from his DC-XL false vivipary experience ( post372706.html#p372706 ), and he proposed a trade. He'd send a division for a Sarr.
I agreed, but I wanted to wait to make sure my little Sarrs would wake up before I sent, I didn't want to send a dud. He said no problem, but still sent the DC-XL along with a big G-16 way before the Sarrs woke up. Both arrived very well packed and very healthy, and are both putting out new leaves.
Thank you slicric78, I think they're going to like Tennessee.
By EricF
I too, have had a very good trade experience with slicric78. I’ll skip the details, but will say he exceeds expectations and I highly recommend transactions with him.
By ChefDean
Another shout out to slicric78.
I jumped at the chance to get a Trev's Dracula from him as he is downsizing his collection. I expected a decent size plant due to the pic he posted, but the one that arrived was huge. I guess the camera didn't add 10 pounds in this case. The rhizome itself was over 1/2 inch wide by more than 1 1/2 inches long. Dang y'all! That shows he took good care of his plants.
Thanks slicric78!
slicric78 liked this
By MikeB
Like ChefDean, I am very happy with my purchases from slicric78. I bought BCP 211, FTS seed-grown, and Pinnacle from his recent announcement. They were packed well: roots wrapped in sphagnum moss, a paper towel wrapped around that. The rhizomes are BIG. I liked what I got so much that I went back and bought his BCP Titan and 2 Gigantea's.

I also extended him an offer: when you get settled and can pick up the hobby again, contact me and I'll send you some divisions at no charge. My way of saying "Thank you for your service."
ChefDean, Kapahulu, Savethetrees4life and 2 others liked this
Re-introduction

Thanks so much for sharing this great information![…]

You know, it kinda hits you different when you onl[…]

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!