FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
There used to be one, but it was never used. After it was removed there was talk about bringing it back. But that discussion consisted of the question being asked of what people think about it, and one or two people saying they thought it might be nice. Nobody else said anything, so it was forgotten.
Matt liked this
By jose
Yeah a chat feature would be a chat thread
By Artchic528
What about a Discord?
Supercazzola liked this
By Carnies
Keep in mind, this discord is not to replace this forum. You still have to request seeds here and not on the discord. Discord is just another place to chat quicker and get to know each other better. Also, when joining this discord, please keep your name on the FTC forum the same as discord.
By Adrien
There’s a savage garden discord that a lot of people are apart of. Even the owner of Carnivero hops in every now and then.
By nimbulan
Adrien wrote:There’s a savage garden discord that a lot of people are apart of. Even the owner of Carnivero hops in every now and then.
Yep it's been around for about 4 years now. I'm currently in charge of it, actually.
Adrien liked this
By Supercazzola
Could you please DM me the URL for the Savage garden one please ? I tried to search but couldn’t find it. Maybe I am doing something wrong.
By nimbulan
Supercazzola wrote:Could you please DM me the URL for the Savage garden one please ? I tried to search but couldn’t find it. Maybe I am doing something wrong.
That would be because it's not a publicly listed server. It was originally created by moderators of the SavageGarden subreddit over on Reddit and the invite link is available there.

My questions would be what and why? What are you g[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

I use a Govee and I love it. It connects via app o[…]

I put this venus flytrap in a different type of so[…]

Advice On Using Pool

Agreed. Simply setting all your plants in them as-[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Cool. Thank you.

The only suggestion I have is to watch the new gro[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!