FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
I'd like to thank Evenwind for his most recent donation of some cool seeds, with a hint of more to come.
He has donated a pack of unlicked D. Ultramafica (you'll have to get the story of them being unlicked from him), four packs of D. Spatulata "Gold Coast", and, a new one, two packs of D. Capillaris "Eatonville, FL".
I'm pretty sure the others are unlicked, but our conversation didn't go that far.
The Ultra and the Spats are immediately available to all eligible members, but the Capillaris are available only to donors for the next 48 hours, then every eligible member after that.
Thanks Evenwind, donations are the strawberry jelly on my sausage biscuit. (It's a southern thing)
Shadowtski liked this
By sanguinearocks101
Panman wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:26 am I'm more of a blackberry jelly consumer myself, but I'm with ya' on the biscuit.
Agreed, though I haven’t had strawberry jelly in a long long time, I haven’t been very successful in growing strawberries, however, my blackberries spread like weeds.
By evenwind
ChefDean wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:10 am He has donated a pack of unlicked D. Ultramafica ...
I'm pretty sure the others are unlicked, but our conversation didn't go that far...
Thanks Evenwind, donations are the strawberry jelly on my sausage biscuit. (It's a southern thing)
There was no licking! No one was considering licking! You have no proof that there was any licking!

But let's talk about "jelly on sausage biscuit"!? Not to disparage any regional delicacies but really?
Benny liked this
By ChefDean
evenwind wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:12 pmThere was no licking! No one was considering licking! You have no proof that there was any licking!
Screenshot_20210302-105447_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210302-105447_Samsung Internet.jpg (309.38 KiB) Viewed 1950 times
Mmm-kay. Whatever you say.
evenwind wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:12 pmBut let's talk about "jelly on sausage biscuit"!? Not to disparage any regional delicacies but really?
I was as skeptical about it as you are, but a kind lady from out in the country talked me into trying it. Despite the fact that directions to her house include "turn off the paved road", she also has a Masters in Education. It helps greatly if it's a homemade biscuit and decent sausage, but Hardees sausage biscuits aren't too bad either.
Don't knock it until you've tried it.
By evenwind
Okay, no pre-trial knocking. But that supposed "screen shot" is certainly pure fabrication. Rather well done but still...
By ChefDean
I admit, it's synthetic.
I Frankensteined this "screenshot" together months ago, just waiting for some unlucky member to dispute one of my posts.
You got me.
By evenwind
Ha!

And just so you're aware of the legal jeopardy that you just avoided, I had already contacted my solicitor. He's a friend and neighbor and was already aware of the situation, having led the "lick it" chants in the street.
ChefDean liked this
By ChefDean
evenwind wrote:Ha!

And just so you're aware of the legal jeopardy that you just avoided, I had already contacted my solicitor. He's a friend and neighbor and was already aware of the situation, having led the "lick it" chants in the street.
So you just admitted that there may, at one time, been some of the aforementioned licking of the said seeds and/or stalk, with credible witnesses thereof. Therefore verifying that my admission of a fabrication, is, indeed, in itself, a fraud.
My head hurts now, imma gonna go lay down.
Panman, Matt, Benny liked this
By Benny
ChefDean wrote:I admit, it's synthetic.
I Frankensteined this "screenshot" together months ago, just waiting for some unlucky member to dispute one of my posts.
You got me.
Lesson learned.
Agree with whatever Chef says, or he'll make up some random embarrassing story about you licking plants while the neighbors and some trashmen watched.
Matt liked this
Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Any ideas?

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!