FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By sanguinearocks101
What type of music do you like/dislike? I was just listening to Lookin’ Out My Back Door by Creedence Clearwater Revival and I hope heaven(Somewhere TrapHappy isn’t gonna be going) sounds that good :D I like classic rock, and hate rap. To quote Old Time Rock and Roll by Bob Seger “Today's music ain't got the same soul”
Supercazzola liked this
By Adrien
I love listening to EDM. One of my favorite songs is Heartbeat by Kaivon. Hopefully I’ll be attending EDC Las Vegas 2021 since I’ll be 18 by then :D
By DeadlyCarnivore
First of all, I am going to be laughing at that heaven joke all day, that was hilarious!

I mostly listen to whatever I think sounds nice or stuff that makes my brain feel tingly. That kind of music usually falls under Pop, Alternative, or Indie music. I HATE mainstream Rap, its so bad and annoying... there are a few exceptions though. I dont really listen to country but there are a few good country songs out there.

My favorite Band is Vampire Weekend. I was going to go see them last year before I went off to college but a deadly virus shut everything down.... Still angry about that... I also love Doja Cat, Selena Gomez (favorite singer), and a couple other mainstream singers. My playlist is mostly filled with random songs from many other artists that are lesser known.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

sanguinearocks101 liked this
By Berrybob
Ive been listening to a lot of Daft Punk lately(Why did they have to split :( ). I love classic rock and other synth music. I hate all modern pop and I don't like rap. Music is an interesting thing to me because it makes me feel nostalgic for a time before I was born.
By That one plant boi
I enjoy country and some pop and dislike rap.
(Future days, Hurt, and After the war are among my favorites)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

By Benny
I never really liked country. I prefer 80's, pop, and some rap. I listen to artists like NF, a bit of Juice Wrld, Rolling Stones, Imagine Dragons, Beatles, and Guns N' Roses.
By Herbz187
I have a pretty wide taste of music if you shuffle my music can go from pink floyd to bob marley i like mostly everything rap(old stuff) reggae, (mexican music (probably why so much variation of music have two different cultures) but what really has my heart is rock (oldies, punk, heavy metal) etc

Ig the only thing i can say i dislike is country music (no offense lol)

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Berrybob liked this
By That one plant boi
Herbz187 wrote:I have a pretty wide taste of music if you shuffle my music can go from pink floyd to bob marley Image i like mostly everything rap(old stuff) reggae, (mexican music (probably why so much variation of music have two different cultures) but what really has my heart is rock Image (oldies, punk, heavy metal) etcImage

Ig the only thing i can say i dislike is country music Image (no offense lol)

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
None taken lol.
Country definitely isn't for everyone, and even I don't like a lot of Country songs, but the ones I do like sit atop my favorite songs ever created list.

By sanguinearocks101
That one plant boi wrote: Country definitely isn't for everyone, and even I don't like a lot of Country songs, but the ones I do like sit atop my favorite songs ever created list.

I agree, most country I am not the biggest fan of, however, Dirt On My Boots by John Pardi is one my favorite songs
By DragonsEye
My tastes tend to be quite eclectic. Depending upon my mood, I listen to: classical, pop, new age, rock, some heavy metal, a little bit of Motown, a stray country song here or there, and even some Christian rock/pop. I don't care for acid rock (or any of the metal where it seems they are screaming instead of singing), nor am I a fan of rap -- particularly current rap. (When rap was young, the lyrics were more upbeat and fun. Not into the "gangsta rap" where every woman is a "ho", foul language abounds, and the song is essentially about drugs and violence.)
By MikeB
I stumbled across The HU on YouTube. It's like Mongolian metal with Tuvan throat singing.
Benny liked this
By thecoolknight11
Fortnite music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Benny
MikeB wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:21 pm I stumbled across The HU on YouTube. It's like Mongolian metal with Tuvan throat singing.
I heard throat singing on Jedi Fallen Order (any video game geeks out there?). It sound so out of this world and really cool even though I have no clue what they are saying. :lol:
By Cyber9
I only really like old rock music, thrash metal and any old school metal.
Sometimes old school hip hop.

Not really a big fan of mainstream anything, especially pop and rap.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

By MaxVft
Personally, I like Punk/Alternative, such as Green Day. I also am obsessed with 80's hard rock(AC/DC, Def Leppard, etc.).
Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!