FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
My dogs woke up, went out, ate breakfast, then burrowed under blankets to go back to sleep.
My wife's dog didn't, and has not one effing care about personal space. Just jumps right up in my lap and climbs like she's summiting Mt. Everest.
20210225_075631.jpg
20210225_075631.jpg (3.28 MiB) Viewed 2785 times
By Panman
My pet doesn't always respect personal space, but at least he doesn't climb on my lap.
Horse.jpg
Horse.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2762 times
Supercazzola, Benny, MikeB and 4 others liked this
By ChefDean
Panman wrote:My pet doesn't always respect personal space, but at least he doesn't climb on my lap.
Horse.jpg
That would be one heck of a lap dog, er, horse. Kiss your pelvis goodbye.
By Benny
ChefDean wrote:woke up, went out, ate breakfast, then burrowed under blankets to go back to sleep.
Sounds like my morning routine. :lol:

I have a 9 month old French Bulldog. She has a tendancy to jump on you when you are on the couch just so she has a higher vantage point to look around. Kind of like a meerkat climbing a hill. She is lap dog size, but is 27 pounds,
By Carnies
I have a 70 pound Siberian Husky which thankfully doesn't climb on me, she's 13 years old and still acts like a pup. She sits around the kitchen and just doesn't move when we're trying to make dinner. She puts her snout right under our armpits to get food from the table and demands walks and special dog food.
By sanguinearocks101
Panman wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:18 pm My pet doesn't always respect personal space, but at least he doesn't climb on my lap.

Horse.jpg
I knew a person who had a horse, they apparently baked it lots of horse cookies or something like that and it would make a really weird face.
Panman wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:15 pm He identifies as a cat.
I think its more of a cat-dog hybrid,he said it just ate and the only time cats pretend to love people is when they want food :D When mine wants food she meows and rubs against my legs, when she doesn’t she doesn’t even want to lay next to me unless she can be in the sun while she does it.
By DragonsEye
Try sitting at a computer at my folks' place. One of their cats, in particular, will be there in a hot second pacing back and forth in front of the computer screen (and across the keyboard). She figures you should be paying attention to her not the computer screen. Their cats have always been attention junkies.
By That one plant boi
Surprisingly enough, this dude is usually climbing up the side of his enclosure when I walk into the room.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
sanguinearocks101 liked this
Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Expanding the Garden

It was a bunch of pepper plants mainly, along with[…]

What’s happening

It looks to be planted too deep. You want the rhiz[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!