FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By Marcos Alexandre
Hi, dear friends.

This is my VFT low giant. It’s still small and it’s my first time growing a cultivar. I received it from a friend three months ago.
Yesterday I received a B52 I bought. It suffered a bit with the delivery. As soon it’s in better conditions I’ll show some pics.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Panman liked this
By Matt
Very nice! Looks like a great plant but it doesn't look like the same Low Giant clone that I grow. It appears that there are many more teeth on the traps and they are closer together than the Low Giant I grow has. That looks more like G16 to me. Although, quite a few years ago now I got a "Low Giant" plant from Europe and it looked like the plant you are growing, which is different from the one here in the US.
By Marcos Alexandre
Matt wrote:Very nice! Looks like a great plant but it doesn't look like the same Low Giant clone that I grow. It appears that there are many more teeth on the traps and they are closer together than the Low Giant I grow has. That looks more like G16 to me. Although, quite a few years ago now I got a "Low Giant" plant from Europe and it looked like the plant you are growing, which is different from the one here in the US.
Hi, Matt. It was sent to me as low giant. I really can’t be sure if it really is. I’ll will study a bit a wait for it to grow a bit more.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!