FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
Not busting anyone's chops, but it's easier to put this here than respond individually.
Close to the end of every month I get PM'd by members asking if they can make an early request for the next month. I tell them that, in order to be fair for all, early requests are not allowed. They must wait until 12:01 AM on the first day of the month to make their request.
On the other end, I also get asked if their request made on the first of the month can be for the previous month. I tell them that, in order to be fair, the request for that month must be timestamped by midnight CST on the last day of that month to qualify for that month.
The reason for the midnight CST deadline is because that's where I live. It may be before midnight where you live, but I don't know where the vast majority of y'all live. That being said, if it's within a couple hours of midnight CST, and it's something we have an abundance of, I'll likely say go. If we have one pack, or it's more than a couple of hours past midnight CST, it'll be received as a request for the current month.
I'm not trying to be mean, I just want to try and be fair and equitable for everyone.
Some new transplants

I spent a couple of hours transplanting a few of m[…]

Help!

Update: so as the day went on I've found that it s[…]

She’s bouncing back!

Bonus!

May Flowers - May Photo Contest

Its common for this pyg to bloom, but is my first […]

Max,New to the forums

This is a great community. It has really fed my ad[…]

Fine Tooth x Red

It sure does look like a good hardy cultivar.And w[…]

Note to self

The osmocote I use is the fairly standard pink top[…]

Huge increase in growth cause?

A lot of my plants will grow decent the first year[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!