FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live outside the US, UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By Jonathan_
Wanted: Rehder Giant 3 Dionaea muscipula seeds. If you have some you are willing to part with please let me know. I can pay a decent and fair price and through PayPal.

Thank you.

Jonathan~
By Matt
At this point, I think I am the only person growing RG3, so you'll have to wait a while until I can get it more widely distributed. I have it in TC (finally!) this year so there will be some available for sale in the US next year. Give it a couple of years and someone might be able to offer you some RG3 seeds!!
By Nepenthes0260
Matt wrote:At this point, I think I am the only person growing RG3, so you'll have to wait a while until I can get it more widely distributed. I have it in TC (finally!) this year so there will be some available for sale in the US next year. Give it a couple of years and someone might be able to offer you some RG3 seeds!!
Matt, I'm going to have to snag one of those RG3s when you have it available next year! My Rehder Giant #1 is by far one of the best VFTs I grow!
By jose
Think some better giant clones could be bred with Rehder. DCXL x Rehder... just saying :lol:
By Matt
Nepenthes0260 wrote:Matt, I'm going to have to snag one of those RG3s when you have it available next year! My Rehder Giant #1 is by far one of the best VFTs I grow!
The Rehder Giants, all three of them, are quite impressive plants. Unfortunately, other than RG1, they don't do particularly well in our Oregon weather, thus the reason it took me so long to start getting them propagated. But RG2 and RG3 are both very impressive plants!!
jose wrote:Think some better giant clones could be bred with Rehder. DCXL x Rehder... just saying
Possibly. I've done a lot of crosses of giant flytraps over the years and not a whole lot has come from those seedlings. It is the odd-looking crosses that usually yield something unique. There are already a plethora of giant flytraps out there, so I don't see a need for more of them!
By Apollyon
I'm gonna need to get one too and call it "Robert Griffin III" That was immediately where I went when you guys said "RG3"
Matt liked this

Thanks everybody for all your advices and giving m[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I have found neps to be slow, especially when they[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!