Whether you are celebrating the holidays this month or not, I hope you will want to participate in our December Holiday Extravaganza Photo Contest. We want to see you most festive winter CP photos. Here are some ideas:
- Dress your flytrap up as Santa
- Show us your CP showing festive colors (I know I saw a candy cane colored nep somewhere)
- Include a shot of your CP adorned with frost in a winter wonderland
You get the idea. Think winter, holiday, and festive and show us what you have got! Oh, and prizes! This month there is not one, not two, but three prizes to be had. Three prizes means three winners!
1. Matt and Leah are providing a VFT ‘Flaming Lips’
2. I will be providing a Drosera filiformis ‘tracyii’ cutling
3. Apollyon will be providing a Drosera Capensis "Bainskloof"
Yes, I said cutling, not cutting. It is rooted and growing, it just isn't mature yet.
As with our other photo contests, the winner is responsible for shipping. There will be alternate prizes available that do not involve a shipping cost if necessary. Remember, only one entry per person, and it must by your own photo. Anything else disqualifies you (although we still would like to see the pictures). Don't forget to click the thumbs up for your favorite pictures!
To get you in the mood, here is Santa VFT!
Panman's Grow List topic47056.html
Toes in the water, ankles wet, and knees damp.