FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By evenwind
Is there a problem with the PMs? I've tried to send a couple to ChefDean and neither has shown up in Sent, Outbox or Drafts folders.
By evenwind
I just sent you a PM as a test.

At this point, I can see it in the Outbox, which I couldn't with the ones to ChefDean.
By ChefDean
Every once in a while, when you hit submit, it goes to preview. You then have to hit submit again to send.
I have had this happen often enough I just look specifically for the note that the message has been successfully sent.
Apollyon, Supercazzola liked this
By evenwind
Weird. I guess I typically go to Preview first? Anyhow, it's looks like the 3rd try went - it's in the Outbox.
By madrone
I feel like I also have had some PM issues, but haven't been careful to track the circumstances. I did have two 'submit' attempts just seemingly disappear in the ether - not in my outbox or sent messages. I guess it could have been a full inbox on the other side, or user settings that didn't actually allow PMs to be sent to them.

Or sometimes the messages hang out in the outbox for awhile - a day or more.

I'll try and pay a bit more attention - also to check that I'm not short-circuiting myself with the 'preview' button.
By Panman
Messages sit in the outbox until the person on the other end reads it. I have one that has been out there for months now.
Matt, Supercazzola liked this
By evenwind
I've just had the PM problem again. The Submit button causes a screen blink but I don't get the message sent screen nor anything in the Outbox. I was trying to send to ChefDean so maybe his in box is full?
By evenwind
Interestingly, I was able to message Chef by putting my message in a Reply to a previous message. I could see it in the Outbox, so I assume Chef can read it. So the problem seems only to do with new messages...
By evenwind
Got it and did a reply
By evenwind
Weirder yet, I just tried a test message to Chef and it went to my Outbox. So the problem healed itself?

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!