FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By hungry carnivores
I have the usual crappy bog terrestrials.... I can give you stolon cuttings if you like, via SASE. LMK what you want. PM if you wanna send an SASE, if you do, would you humor a trade for any sundew cuttings?
By Tigerscott79
Hi back hungry carnivores I was sent utricularia longifoilia, fulva, and livida and recently bought utricularia quelchii Geoff wong sadly person got them well they didnt do well when got them . Got refunded but ugh depressing. I am down depending pricing or type really don't mind long as there terrestrial utricularia. What kinds would you have available and pricing. Thanks scott

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

By hungry carnivores
Can send a stolon of humboldii, reniformis plantlets, nelumbifolia stolon maybe, longifolia for sure, calycifida, and maybe praetermissa.

Would prefer to trade but $10 inclosed in the SASE would be sufficient for 4-5 species of large cuttings.
By Tigerscott79
Gotcha ill trust you then please send me your info for sase and 10ner. I'll put 2 forever stamps and envelope inside your mailed envelope and send it once get your addy. Those you listed would be amazing to have.

By Tigerscott79
Hey ik your prolly busy just waiting to hear back on your info so I know where to mail envelope, 10$ and forever stamps x2 really like the possible utricularia you mentioned alot the calcy. And others Iooked up and I'm excited . Will wait to here back your adress to mail to ill send asap. Thanks

By Tigerscott79
hungry carnivores wrote:Lol being a student, SASE works best. Thanks!
Gotcha mailing it Monday will be 20 with my addy and ty note hope that extra helps in place the shipping two sase and stamps thanks

By Tigerscott79
Went out in mail today hope hear back if it was ok I sent 20$ instead 20 and 2 sase and stamps to hopefully cover shipping and good starts from you , please lwt me know once shipping back plants hope all is well thanks

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!