FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
A follow-up video to the deflasking video posted yesterday so you all can see where the FlytrapStore flytraps start their "real" lives in moss under lights before moving out to the greenhouses and then into the back yard.

evenwind, MikeB, Greenthumbs Garden and 1 others liked this
By Greenthumbs Garden
brilliant Matt, I see you started a new channel! Awesome to get that insider look, looking forward to watching the rest of the videos.
Matt liked this
By Matt
Dr GreenThumb wrote:brilliant Matt, I see you started a new channel! Awesome to get that insider look, looking forward to watching the rest of the videos.
Thanks! Yes, we are finally venturing into the social media world a bit more. We should have done it years ago but I'm just not that excited about making video and posting photos on social media platforms! I'd rather do it here :D
By Greenthumbs Garden
you need someone that can manage that content for you! just send them the video or pics, and a brief bit of info of what you want from it and let them turn it out... cough cough... oH come to think of it it's exactly what I've been working as for the last year :lol: not to put you on the spot but if you are looking for a graphic designer or vid editor send me a pm. my feelings won't be crushed if your not interested, lol.
Panman liked this
By Matt
Dr GreenThumb wrote:you need someone that can manage that content for you! just send them the video or pics, and a brief bit of info of what you want from it and let them turn it out... cough cough... oH come to think of it it's exactly what I've been working as for the last year :lol: not to put you on the spot but if you are looking for a graphic designer or vid editor send me a pm. my feelings won't be crushed if your not interested, lol.
Thanks so much for the offer! Leah and I just started the endeavor of putting up videos and I'm kinda looking forward to learning some video editing software to make them look a bit more professional. It's not like we make a ton of money selling $20 flytraps, so we can't really afford to pay someone else to do it for us. But I really do appreciate the offer!
Greenthumbs Garden liked this
By Greenthumbs Garden
@Matt, check out DaVinchi Resolve I hear many in the industry use it for video editing, and it's free! and very powerful. I use Adobe at the mo and have not made the move yet.

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Not what you would expect...

The old trailer is kinda spooky as it is, withou[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!