FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

Hey! It's time I get rid of most of my Helis. I have run out of growspace. I am also now more interested in Neps, which I am able to keep better than Helis.

I am looking for any South American Sundews (preferably large). I already have Graomo, Latifolia, and am getting Tomentosa and Riparia.

I am also looking for orchidioides Utrics. I already have Nelumb, Alpina, Reniformis, Nephro, Longifolia, Caly, and am getting Praetermissa and Campbelliana.

My biggest wish are LL/HL/Intermediate neps - Please be reasonable here. But I'd take anything that is not Dubia or Fusca/Dactylifera.

Some special requests - Amps, Albo, Truncs etc. I'd like em smaller, in the 4-6 inch across range.

Species available:

H. Venamo (Collina) x MVP 2" tall pitchers, IM, two growth points.
H. Glabra x( Pulchella x Nutans), 1" tall pitchers, IM, two growth points
H. Uncinata 1-2" pitchers, Between IM/MA, reverted due to repot. One growth point.
H. Heterodoxa 'SNW clone'. This one colored up well for me until I moved it. Between IM/MA due to repot. One growth point.

Somebody pinged for the Veitch, but hasn't answered so I will also trade it.
Grex is "Bareo" x "Candy Stripe". It is between 13-14 inches depending on how you measure it. Currently acclimated to room humidity, so there's another plus that will save you a couple months if you like.

Got spat-dubia cutting too. Tip of the vine. Starting to make pitcher tendrils again.

PM for offers.

A caveat - I cannot access the Postal Sites, so I would ask that you create a shipping label with USPS and email it to me. I will include cash in the parcel to cover my end of the shipping afterwards.

Thanks, HC
sanguinearocks101 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:40 pm Do you have pictures of the veitchii? Very interested in trading for it.
veitch.jpg
veitch.jpg (618.63 KiB) Viewed 1334 times
That is a 5 and a half inch pot for reference. As you can see from the half dead pitchers, it looks fairly squat, maybe a potential for winner genetics. I have been trimming off the pitchers so that it moves quickly for me, at about 2-3 leaves/month. It is starting to gently scramble, as this form of vetitch is not going to vine very long. Maybe you can expect some flowers sometime.

Also I want to make sure that you're OK sending me a shipping label via Email and me compensating you with cash in the parcel.

In addition, I have some Drosera Roseana, about 15-20 of them, rooting and stuff. Would you be interested? Maybe an uncinata as an add on?

What would you have to offer? Glabrata? Platy, any Trunc crosses? Burb? Spect crosses?
Please pm.

Best,
HC.
Thank you for your offer and expressing your interest.

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Not what you would expect...

The old trailer is kinda spooky as it is, withou[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!