FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

FlytrapCare Forum periodic photo contests

Moderator: Matt

By Apollyon
Herbz187 wrote:Drosera Hartmeyerorum

Not sure how this works but heres my shot ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Nice. When your Hartmeyerorum germinated, did it stay tiny for a while? I have about 5 of them that germinated but they are staying quite small. Maybe a millimeter or 2 in diameter. I feed them as well. Keep them in hotter conditions, just curious if that is the natural process of the plant.
By Herbz187
Apollyon wrote:
Herbz187 wrote:Drosera Hartmeyerorum

Not sure how this works but heres my shot ImageImage

Nice. When your Hartmeyerorum germinated, did it stay tiny for a while? I have about 5 of them that germinated but they are staying quite small. Maybe a millimeter or 2 in diameter. I feed them as well. Keep them in hotter conditions, just curious if that is the natural process of the plant.
Yeah they do take a bit to start growing taller at first try to feed em that would speed it up

By Panman
One week left in the October photo contest. There are some great shots that have been shared. Right now, there is a tie for first place between That one plant boi and Herbz187. In the case of a tie, I will repost the tied submissions and there will be a 24 hour sudden death run off. Whomever has the most votes after the 24 hours is the winner.

There is still time to vote for your favorites (click the thumbs up button) and to submit your best picture. First place wins a VFT Alien, courtesy of Matt and Leah at The Flytrap Store. We are just asking that you pick up shipping. If you can't (or don't want to) pick up shipping, I have an alternate prize of a pack each of S. flava, D. intermedia, and VFT seeds. I can't wait to see who the winner is.
By Panman
Sp0nser wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:27 pm I have alot more images but it saids its too large to post.
Pick only your best one to post. Multiples will disqualify you from the contest. Use an image resizer app. They are available for phones or computers. Smaller files are more likely to get votes because more people can view it easily.
By Sp0nser
Panman wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:00 am
Sp0nser wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:27 pm I have alot more images but it saids its too large to post.
Pick only your best one to post. Multiples will disqualify you from the contest. Use an image resizer app. They are available for phones or computers. Smaller files are more likely to get votes because more people can view it easily.
Can i put 1 picture of different plants, their are only 3 i have that are great looking
By Apollyon
Man, my Raff looks ridiculous compared to that one. My little guy is still only about 7 inches across lol. I'm about to get them under some grow lights in the winter and get it back on track. I could've handled their outside conditions better.

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!