FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By sanguinearocks101
Panman wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:41 pm I now understand the sex life of fungi. My life is complete. :lol:
Welcome to nerdy philosophy because sanguinearocks101 is lonely and has nothing to do in his spare time!! Is ones life ever complete? Or is it complete once you are satisfied with your works and deeds. Or is it complete when you have done and experienced all? Or am I just being weird here because I don’t know what else to do with my spare time and have gotten tired of contemplating time travel and watching funny cat videos?
By P A U L
show of virtual hands! so these 'shrooms are popping up here and there, everywhere... i've been plucking them. should i leave them? i think by end of the year, i'll have a short forest of shrooms...
By Benny
I say pick them. They will probably leave/die off if you increase the light and decrease humidity, but I am no shroom expert by any means.
By Apollyon
Leave them and get a little super mario figure for a photo op :D I wish it was mushrooms, some of my outdoor pots caught some seeds launched by the lawnmower so I have a weed garden in a couple of them. Have to pull them out all the time.
By murrkywaters
Matter of taste. I don't think it will harm your plants unless the breakdown of the moss puts out too much nitrogen or something.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Drosera germination time

I got the burmannii seeds a bit before you did, an[…]

Update: I backed off on the watering frequency and[…]

Counting to infinity.

assuming they have enough light and water, are gre[…]

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!