FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By sanguinearocks101
So I tried selling plants on Facebook. Just joined, joined the carnivorous plant marketplace group, tried to post plants for sale and it said that my account was disabled. Now my account is permanently banned. What in the world??? I didn’t even post anything. The only thing that I lied about way my birthday which I put as June 6 1966 so when it’s displayed as digits it’s 6/6/66. Anyone have an explanation?
By murrkywaters
Obviously June didn't happen that year!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

By Nepenthes0260
Facebook will do that if your age or name is fake. I tried selling under a fake name and age at first, too, "Rajah Neblina" :lol:. I eventually just had to get a real account to sell plants because they banned me.
By DragonsEye
Just don't give them one so patently suspicious.
By murrkywaters
Idk "Holiday Fartcruise" got a pass

By jose
Rajah Neblinae is obviously fake so that’s why they deleted your account not cause of your age.

Sanguinea, choosing a fake birthdate that includes around 3 sixes isn’t considered a lucky number and is a red flag
By murrkywaters
Both of those should have prompted the additional identification check, I'm sure there was at least one person born on 6/6/66. Also how is Holiday Fartcruise more believable as a name? Since an algorithm is used I'm sure there were other factors at play.

By Apollyon
Facebook out there doing God's work; trying to prevent the devil's minions from selling plants. Anyway, I doubt the birthday was the issue, there will inevitably be people born on 6/6/66 wanting to join facebook. It could be because you joined a group and had no previous activity. It may be similar to bots and hackers as far as behavior goes, but I'm unsure. You don't need to have an authentic profile, they can't prove your information is incorrect. I know somebody who uses a fake profile but I do think it's the activity that became an issue. Grab hold of your bible and try again lamb.
By jose
The best was the guy with the profile name Michael Jackass. Took him a long time to be deleted from FB

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!