- Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:14 am
My top ones would be:
1.my cats favorite song that puts him in a happy loving mood- doowaditty -by zapp and Roger
2. don't stop the rock re-recorded/remastered -by freestyle
3. Human rocket and stepup -by devo
4. Boom boom pow -by blackeyedpeas -my favorite artist since I was 5 years old! Believe it or not! I used to listen to it on my CD player with my old headphones, it was the green version of the e.n.d
5. Right here right now- you've come a long way baby album- Fatboy slim- I listened to this whole disk when I was 3 years old!!! On my 1st CD player, I had broken many.. trust me.... I had about 17 of them and they all eventually got chunked at the wall since they would eventually give out because I would listen to my 2 disks that I mentioned, NON STOP I literally listened to my blackeyedpeas cd for 8 hours straight when we went to Houston and the whole extra 5 hours I was just bored playing around with my stuff at my grandma's house and at Lowe's buying a freaking fly trap!!! I know crazy right?!?!?!? I owned at 5 years old but killed it with ozarka's jug of distilled water and leaving it in the cube due to my lack of knowledge! And I left them outdoors in the sun sometimes and they looked like butt cheeks after I brought them in then I would go dammit welp back to my CD player and I would start crying... lololololololololololololol!!!!
dragons are red, scams are blue, but green is true!