FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
As the title says, I need to make some room for some other plants, and I have others that survive here, but could probably thrive somewhere else. Plus. I want to get them sent out before it gets too cold.
I'll be giving away a small pot of D. Burmannii "Humpty Doo" seedlings, two pots of D. x Carbarup that haven't entered dormancy yet, and all my Albino Capes, enough for four winners I believe.
The HD pot is one that I apparently forgot about. There are probably around 100 tiny seedlings that form a mat, with a few starting to get bigger.
The x Carbarup are nice, great red color, but I can't seem to keep that happy medium to prevent algae. They're a bit messy, but you might be able to do something where I failed.
The Albino Capes 2 large juvenile plants, 3 medium juvenile plants, and 2 small plants. These will be shipped bare root, but with a slug of moss around the roots. They just don't do well here, I want them to be happy, so I'm letting them go. Some caterpillars have given some a bad haircut, and I think I got them all out. I will inspect them to make sure I don't send you a critter with them.
All three giveaways will proceed one at a time, lasting a couple of days, with the last one ending Thursday so that I can hopefully put it all together to ship on Saturday.
You can enter all three.
Winner pays shipping of $5 (estimate).
US addresses only.
I'm pretty busy with home improvement stuff and work stuff, so they will be the standard, boring format.
1. You
2. Not you
3. THREE IS FORBIDDEN! SKIP THREE! FOR EVERY THREE, I SHALL KILL A KITTEN! (That got dark fast)
4. The next not you

First is for the HD pot, ending Sunday night when my streetlights come on.
By Panman
As much as I would like to, I am running into the same space challenges. I just started a bunch of seeds and I'm wondering what I will do with them once they pop.
ChefDean liked this
By optimus prime
1.t1pb
2.murk
3. Berry bob
4.apollyon
5.ben goudge
6.sanguinearocks101
7. Optimus prime- I like ya cut g
By KStap18
1.t1pb
2.murk
3. Berry bob
4.apollyon
5.ben goudge
6.sanguinearocks101
7. Optimus prime- I like ya cut g
8.joshuamarshall792
9. KStap18

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

By ChefDean
Next up, one pot of x Carbarup. But only one winner because BerryBob paid attention and avoided a 3) entry, so he already wins one of my two pots of x Carbarup.
Up for grabs, one x Carbarup pot.
Same rules, NUMBER 3 IS FORBIDDEN! FOR EVERY 3, I SHALL THROW A PUPPY INTO A VOLCANO! I just killed 7 kittens due to the last drawing rules not being followed. I need counseling now.
Drawing ends Tuesday night when my streetlights come on.
Aaaaand, go.
My sundew isn’t eating!

Hi guys here are my baby sundews now! Please like![…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!