FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

List the plants you grow

Moderator: Matt

By Joshuamarshall792
Joshuamarshall792 wrote:
Propag8 wrote:No problem :D the lashes are actually called cilia if you want to sound technical lol. Glad your on-board just be warned this forum and vft can be addictive ;)
Yes it can! It is very addicting and that's why I've been growing carnivorous plants for 10 years!!!

dragons are red, scams are blue, but green is true!
I'm always on the lookout for: sales, deathcubes (lowes, walmart, home depot etc...) And people that just don't want their plants or even a plant I always wanted my dad is always pissed that I get carnivorous plants he tells me I'm just pissing money down the drain! And I just save money then spend it on all kinds of carnivorous plants!

By Propag8
I suppose it is a waste of money to those who dont share the same interest just like buying an expensive set of golf clubs would be a waste of money to me as I have no interest in it. Each to there own I say.
By Joshuamarshall792
My dad LOVES to buy a beach house rental to stay there and fish and buy lotsa fishing supplies I think that is a waste and he only stays there for a week or two and I think he is pissing money down the toilet

Propag8 liked this
By Panman
Ooh. An intelligent spambot. I'm particularly impressed by the way it incorporated the thread topic into it's spam. Mods, please nuke this guy so they don't get the link credit on their search engine optimization.
By Copper2
Joshuamarshall792 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:39 pm My dad LOVES to buy a beach house rental to stay there and fish and buy lotsa fishing supplies I think that is a waste and he only stays there for a week or two and I think he is pissing money down the toilet
Why don’t you just go enjoy fishing with him? Maybe if connect with him than you both might enjoy each other’s company more...
By Matt
Panman wrote:Ooh. An intelligent spambot.
Most of these are actual people from very poor countries, primarily India, Pakistan, Indonesia, and other impoverished Asian countries, who get paid to "link drop" to improve SEO rankings for their clients. It is a real pain these days as it used to be super easy to control bots but having an actual human on the other end getting through spam preventative measures makes it impossible to stop.
Panman liked this
By Joshuamarshall792
Copper2 wrote:
Joshuamarshall792 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:39 pm My dad LOVES to buy a beach house rental to stay there and fish and buy lotsa fishing supplies I think that is a waste and he only stays there for a week or two and I think he is pissing money down the toilet
Why don’t you just go enjoy fishing with him? Maybe if connect with him than you both might enjoy each other’s company more...
I do! it's just he is wayyyyy to into fishing, and he doesn't give my mom any money to help with us, he doesn't help my mom or us out with money he uses it on fishing trips and useless games and gadgets

Got the seeds today, thanks once again.

Seedlings with brown flytrap

Hi everyone! Been a while since I've posted here […]

New donation

I don't use maxsea but I use a similar 20-20-20 […]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Berrybob's grow list

Updated. First heli and first tubers.

New to live sphagnum

I would just use it for the top. It would probably[…]

Insoluble Chicken Grit(Granite)

Thanks! How long have you been using it and what[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!