FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Panman
Hi all. So, I made the mistake of showing my daughter a picture of Dreamsicle and now she wants one. I know that Herbz187 has some for sale but I have exceeded my plant budget for, well, the year. Is anyone willing to trade a leaf pulling? Pretty much anything on my grow list is up for negotiation. Thanks.
By Cross
Panman wrote:Hi all. So, I made the mistake of showing my daughter a picture of Dreamsicle and now she wants one. I know that Herbz187 has some for sale but I have exceeded my plant budget for, well, the year. Is anyone willing to trade a leaf pulling? Pretty much anything on my grow list is up for negotiation. Thanks.
I don't have one but I feel that so bad in my soul lol. I brought my plants in and my kids are having a cow because I won't let them take one upstairs.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

By Panman
Cross wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:21 pm I brought my plants in and my kids are having a cow because I won't let them take one upstairs.
My daughter has a desktop grow light with a VFT and Nepenthes ventricosa on her desk in her room. :)
By Cross
Panman wrote:
Cross wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:21 pm I brought my plants in and my kids are having a cow because I won't let them take one upstairs.
My daughter has a desktop grow light with a VFT and Nepenthes ventricosa on her desk in her room. :)
Geez. My kids (or the cats) would murder it

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

By Apollyon
I'm receiving one of those plants in the mail. I'll check it out and see if there's anything I can do
By MikeB
Panman wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:20 pmHi all. So, I made the mistake of showing my daughter a picture of Dreamsicle and now she wants one. I know that Herbz187 has some for sale but I have exceeded my plant budget for, well, the year. Is anyone willing to trade a leaf pulling? Pretty much anything on my grow list is up for negotiation. Thanks.
I don't have any Dreamsicle divisions yet (that's coming in the spring). However, I do have a couple dozen Drosera filiformis var. filiformis X Drosera filiformis 'Florida Red' hybrids. They're very pretty, have a reddish tinge all over, cold-hardy like a flytrap. A few of them even have flowers right now. PM me with your shipping address, and I'll send you a few when I do the Grün flytraps in the giveaway.
By Panman
A big shout out to MikeB and Ping for hooking a guy up. I got your gifts today and my daughter is thrilled. She has already staked claims to plants and I just got them in the pots! Thanks to this great community. It's a pleasure to be a part of it.
MikeB liked this
By Panman
You can't see my happy dance (which is a good thing, trust me) but the cuttings from Ping are sprouting beautifully! I am super excited. The picture wasn't very clear so I added some color so you can see the 16 sprouts I've got.
3556_LI (2).jpg
3556_LI (2).jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2796 times
And the divisions that Mike B sent are doing wonderfully. Thanks again.
The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I r[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

A few weeks back most of my VFTs suddenly put out […]

Counting to infinity.

SASE mailed thank you

Looking for a Cephalotus

A guy in a plant club I'm in said he had some Nepe[…]

AI Generated Nepenthes

Hey look, it's those oddly neon bonsai seeds for s[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!