FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By optimus prime
Matt wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:14 pm Shoot! Super bummed I missed this one!! Maybe next time...
You know what Matt because you are like the master Yoda of the forum(I’m not calling you old😂) I can hook you up with 5 seeds that should be enough for a few plants to get a good harvest each plant produces around 8 fruits and each fruit has a BUNCH of seeds. Dean I was also planing on giving you six the means I’ll have 9 left to plant 3 mounds. Anyway pm me your adress Matt and I’ll get you some too.
ChefDean liked this
By optimus prime
I should also let you know that These fruits have spikes that will puncture skin so I recommend wearing gloves when harvesting. They don’t call it the horned melon for nothing
ChefDean liked this
By ChefDean
optimus prime wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:37 am I should also let you know that These fruits have spikes that will puncture skin so I recommend wearing gloves when harvesting. They don’t call it the horned melon for nothing
I saw this when I researched them for best care. They're the King Crab of the vining plants.
By ChefDean
Apollyon wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:07 am King Crab was designed to hurt you. First your wallet and then your hands. Evil creature.
That why I reward myself after shelling King Crab with a Ribeye Oscar. King Crab topping a medium-rare grilled Ribeye, drizzled with Bearnaise Sauce.
optimus prime, uxleumas liked this
By hungry carnivores
Apollyon wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:07 am King Crab was designed to hurt you. First your wallet and then your hands. Evil creature.
We were recently on some islands in the Indian ocean, and the guys caught some fish for us to eat. One of the fish was a green spiny lobster. Not even kidding, the spike above it's eye is like an inch long. So I'm thinking what is going on, how are they gonna crack it, and the local just used his hands and breaks the lobster in under 30 seconds. I will never understand his powers.
optimus prime liked this
By optimus prime
Just to let you know dean I ordered the seeds a few days ago and they shipped out yesterday. When they get here I will send them out
By Matt
optimus prime wrote:You know what Matt because you are like the master Yoda of the forum(I’m not calling you old) I can hook you up with 5 seeds
Thanks so much!! You're too generous :D

Shoot me a PM or email at matt@flytrapcare.com...we can do a trade!
By ChefDean
optimus prime wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:05 pm Just to let you know dean I ordered the seeds a few days ago and they shipped out yesterday. When they get here I will send them out
Seeds arrived yesterday, I'll get them planted next Spring.
Thank you.
optimus prime liked this
Not what you would expect...

Misplaced urine specimen? But which container[…]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

I believe you're right, there appears to be some s[…]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Advice On Using Pool

I'd just use the pools as giant saucers.

What on earth is this?

Looks a lot like springtails to me. Other possibil[…]

What’s happening

Ok so I went looking again today and noticed a sid[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!