FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Ronnie
Hello there!

My names Ronnie. I'm from Dundee, Scotland.

I've looked around everywhere for VFT, sundew and pitcher seeds and plants. And found only a small VFT kit. I bought it and have set it up, although i don't expect it to do anything as the seeds have probably been sitting in the box for months.

I have literally searched everywhere to get my hands on some seeds with no luck.. If anyone can send me seeds for any type of plant it would be amazing as these plants fascinate me and it's also very fun to do. Contact me if you have any information or seeds!

Also any advice is welcomed :D

Cheers!
Ronnie.
By Matt
Welcome to flytrapcare Ronnie! I have a few seeds for sale in the FlytrapCare store right now:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/store/carniv ... -seed.html

I'm not sure that you can place the order internationally directly on the site, so if you have any problems, just send me an email at sales@flytrapcare.com and I'll put the order together for you.

I think that there are other places in the EU that you can get seeds as well. Perhaps Triffid Park (or something like that)? Someone had sent me a link before, but I can't seem to find the link to the site right now.

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Brushes For Pollination

I just use Q - tips and they work pretty well for […]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

(Canada) Y's Exotics Group Order

Hosting this on the CPSC Forums (although you don'[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!