FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

List the plants you grow

Moderator: Matt

By zendercosm_11
I’d prefer to purchase plants from others’ stock lists, rather than trading plants. If you want to know any specifics about what I’m growing, just ask—I don’t bite.
Last edited by zendercosm_11 on Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Adriana, evenwind, Propag8 and 1 others liked this
By evenwind
Nice collection for a re-purposed guest room! (And if you're worried about guests actually showing up, just buy yourself a king-sized bed and be prepared to snuggle. ;) )
zendercosm_11 liked this
By zendercosm_11
Thanks, Evenwind. I’ll make sure to wash the linens. :lol: I would be totally okay with my guest room turning into a ‘Little Shop of Horrors’ kinda situation. :mrgreen:
By sanguinearocks101
Man, your Nep collection is making me jealous. Just an FYI I don’t think the mollis x veitchii should be labeled mollis ‘hurreliana’ x veitchii. N. mollis used to be called N. hurreliana and most sellers put N. mollis(previously N. hurreliana) instead of just mollis. If the mollis was a cultivar named hurreliana then it is correctly labeled.
zendercosm_11 liked this
By zendercosm_11
The plants & I appreciate all the esteem, sanguinearocks101. I can get behind what you’re saying there, and honestly I just copied the names from the various places I bought the plants. In the case of the mollis x veitchii, I looked back at the seller’s profile of the plant. It’s a Christian Klein/German import, so I dunno if that actually satisfies the requirements. I’m just a hobbyist, not a professional. I used to pronounce lowii as “lo-ee,” if that explains just how simple I am. :lol: For now, I’m just focused on getting cultivation down pat. :D
My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!