FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Pinguicula care here

Moderator: Matt

By Adriana
No I ordered from Curious Plants. Their prices seemed decent to me. I sure hope I can prop these, I'd like to share them. I mostly have houseplants -- a lot of Peperomia and Hoya spp. -- and am just now venturing outside Drosera in terms of CPs.
By Apollyon
Adriana wrote:No I ordered from Curious Plants. Their prices seemed decent to me. I sure hope I can prop these, I'd like to share them. I mostly have houseplants -- a lot of Peperomia and Hoya spp. -- and am just now venturing outside Drosera in terms of CPs.
Curious Plants is a good supplier for CPs. I've gotten a few drosera from them, never any pings though. Propping them you can do either in a bag or in the pot if you have decent relative humidity. I've had pretty good luck with both. Just read up a little bit on it. I prefer putting them on their soil in a bagged container and transferring them when they're large enough with some forceps. I try to grab a little soil out with it where the roots are and "plug" them in.

It's a slippery slope from here lol.

I only have a single houseplant lol. a Philodendron Florida Ghost. It's still pretty new but I like it.
Adriana liked this
By Adriana
I don't collect aroids but I looked up the Florida Ghost and it's a beauty.
Apollyon liked this

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

If you are going to use peat/perlite just slip pot[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!