FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By xanthoparmelia
I have several larger Pirouettes available for sale. Sizes are 2" - 3" in diameter. These aren't fully colored up. Under strong lighting, they turn a spectacular shade of bright pink.

Asking $20 plus $3.50 for shipping.
Attachments:
IMG_5161.JPG
IMG_5161.JPG (2.5 MiB) Viewed 1934 times
Last edited by xanthoparmelia on Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Nepenthes0260
I've received plants from Xantho many times, always in perfect condition! Don't hesitate to buy from him :D.
xanthoparmelia liked this
By hungry carnivores
xanthoparmelia wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:28 pm I have several larger Pirouettes available for sale. Sizes are 2" - 3" in diameter. These aren't fully colored up. Under strong lighting, they turn a spectacular shade of bright pink.

Asking $20 plus $3.50 for shipping.
Xantho,

I'm a student, so I do not have money ATM. However, I am definitely willing to trade. I keep orchioides utrics, a bunch of drosera, and a couple pings. I have a few clones I've been selecting myself. Among these, I have D. Adelae 'Giant' that turns very dark purple, and a cool U. Reniformis clone from brazil.

I am working on a tank for a museum, so could you send a smaller one with the main one, perhaps?
By Apollyon
Those look incredible man. Mine are about an inch so far lol. Pirouette is one of my favorite pings. Got me inspired to play mad scientist with complexes in the future. Looking forward to flowering timeee.
By hungry carnivores
xanthoparmelia wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:36 am I would definitely trade for any of the following utrics if you have them:

Cornigera
Endresii
Jamesoniana
Asplundii
(...and obviously Campbelliana :) )
All on my want lists. Got reniformis , nephro, nelum, quelchii *dying*, long, and alpina.

For $7 I'd have to pick one of those up myself!

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I got you. Order received. Your order number is 1[…]

I think I could achieve something similar wi[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!