FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By InvisusRex
i realized the other day i got more seeds from my plants then ill be using. so im offer a whole seed pod for say...15 bucks? and a second bag of around 90 seeds for 8 bucks. the seeds havent been stratified yet, just been storing them dry in the fredge. if anyone wants them just post a reply or send me a message and we'll work it out. payment will be through paypal of course :D
By InvisusRex
nah, iv got plenty to work with for the winter,new batch of cape sundews, some sarracenias, and with limited resources since i lost my job. but i am willing to haggle on the prices i put up earlier, say 10 for the seed pod & 6 for the bag of 90 seeds.
By InvisusRex
hmmmmm, ok, pod and 90 some seeds together for 7 bucks. but if no one wants hooded pitcher plant seeds for money i guess a seed trade would be ok, i really only want drosera filiformis, would prefer the all red florida form that grows year round if anyones got that.
By doku
InvisusRex wrote:hmmmmm, ok, pod and 90 some seeds together for 7 bucks. but if no one wants hooded pitcher plant seeds for money i guess a seed trade would be ok, i really only want drosera filiformis, would prefer the all red florida form that grows year round if anyones got that.
Are all the seeds hooded pitcher seeds?
My d. filiformis-all red- has a flower stock that just finished ripening. Pretty sure it has seeds. If your interested, let me know. I wouldnt mind also buying some of them. :)
By InvisusRex
doku wrote: Are all the seeds hooded pitcher seeds?
My d. filiformis-all red- has a flower stock that just finished ripening. Pretty sure it has seeds. If your interested, let me know. I wouldnt mind also buying some of them. :)
yeh doku, sounds good to me. yes there all hooded pitcher seeds, glad someones up for buying and trade, have you cracked open any of the seed pods from your filiformis yet? i do have d. capensis seed too, but im sure everyones got plenty of those heh. i know i do.
By afh928
where is this deal at...still some seeds available?! :mrgreen:
Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!