FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By Cheechdrew1
My wife and I purposley are leaving reviews anywhere we can about this place to let people know HOW BAD THEY ARE!!!!! DO not buy from them they are a SCAM!!!!! WE bought about 20 plants in variety packs and they all sucked!!!! We are avid collectors and the order was very very very bad. Its was packeged with stater bros plastic bags in a small box that was pretty messed up... In all do not buy from them. The condition of the plants and the way they were shipped and packaged really shows that he DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE LIFE AND CONSERVATION OF THE BEAUTIFUL SPECIMENS!!!
By ChefDean
Copper2 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:54 am If you’re an avid collector why did you buy from them in the first place...
Be nice. We all know that Bug Biting Plants, the main supplier of big box store deathcubes, is only in it to make a buck. They aren't in it to spread the love of carnivorous plants to the masses. This guy and his wife are just finding this out.
Every once in a while someone finds an exquisite specimen, but that's like sifting through an entire hay field to find a needle.
If only everyone could be like Matt and Leah.... (big sigh)
Drosera germination time

What Chef Dean said... But if I had to pick a num[…]

Counting to infinity.

assuming they have enough light and water, are gre[…]

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!