Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By Lyra
Wow, that sounds mouthwatering.

Congratulations to the winners.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

By sanguinearocks101
ChefDean wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:00 pm And, if there was any doubt of my cooking ability. While finalizing the giveaway, I am also cooking Southern Braised Turnip Greens, Slow cooked Spareribs, Louisiana Black Beans and Rice, with Pan Seared Adobo Zucchini.
Who's hungry?
Man those sound good. Whenever I try to make stuff like that it ends up being terrible. I know a guy who almost ended up becoming a chef but decided not to because he wanted to spend more time with his family than being a chef would allow.
Maybe I should ask him to give me some lessons :D I have tried to make homemade pizza but the sauce at the store is too chunky, I should probably try blending it to make it a bit less chunky. Also the bread ends up being a bit too hard. Until I perfect my pizza making I’m sticking to frozen pizzas :D
By ChefDean
sanguinearocks101 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:44 am
ChefDean wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:00 pm And, if there was any doubt of my cooking ability. While finalizing the giveaway, I am also cooking Southern Braised Turnip Greens, Slow cooked Spareribs, Louisiana Black Beans and Rice, with Pan Seared Adobo Zucchini.
Who's hungry?
Man those sound good. Whenever I try to make stuff like that it ends up being terrible. I know a guy who almost ended up becoming a chef but decided not to because he wanted to spend more time with his family than being a chef would allow.
Maybe I should ask him to give me some lessons :D I have tried to make homemade pizza but the sauce at the store is too chunky, I should probably try blending it to make it a bit less chunky. Also the bread ends up being a bit too hard. Until I perfect my pizza making I’m sticking to frozen pizzas :D
Give me a couple of days, I'll PM you a dough formula and pizza sauce recipe that will work for home made pizza
sanguinearocks101 liked this
By Benny
Who's hungry?
I could imagine you doing a giveaway for this. "Smoked salmon, baked Brussel sprouts with fresh parmeson, and steamed artichoke for the first winner. The second is filet mignon, creamy mashed potatoes with warm onion gravy. Ah, and some pygmy sundews for both winners."

Just joking. Great giveaway, Chef!
uxleumas liked this
My sundew isn’t eating!

Hi guys here are my baby sundews now! Please like![…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!