FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Cross
Cross requests Drosera Admirabilis SP Floating
Thanks! Happy early fourth of July! If you order ear plugs now, they should arrive in time lol. My area dies 4th off July for the whole week. M90's in think they're called.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
By Cross
I wad trying to edit my post but I can't. Something about illegal something. I'll pray the extra in here
I saw something about bonuses? I'll take s pack of that big pink × Hercules if that's okay. I really wanna stick that in some tissue culture lol.

By Lyra
This happens to me on the app too. Try logging in on a browser. You should be able to edit there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

By Cross
Lyra wrote:This happens to me on the app too. Try logging in on a browser. You should be able to edit there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thanks! That's so strange.

By ChefDean
We have quite a few Big Pink x Hercules, as well as the reciprocal, but those are very new, not old, so are not included in the bonus. The bonus will be Capes, Burmannii, maybe Spatulata, or something of that abundance, or something that has been sitting around for a couple of years.
By ChefDean
Order received.
Your order number is 0075.
I'll PM you shortly with a mailing address for your SASE.
Thank you for your order.

For Sarracenia or Dionaea seeds, I strongly suggest you use a 70 cent non-machinable stamp on your return envelope. (The inside one) For Drosera, Pinguicula, and Utricularia seeds, the extra postage is not necessary.
If you can't find a non-machinable stamp, I suggest a forever stamp plus a 15 cent stamp or two regular forever stamps on your return envelope.
The USPS machinery loves to crush those seeds. 

Reminder to all:
Please remember return address on all envelopes.
Please remember to write your Forum username and order number somewhere on the envelope or in a note.
I don't have access to a cross reference of real-world names linked to usernames.
Remembering these things helps me fill orders quicker.
Thank you.

Happy growing,
Dean
By ChefDean
Unless I completely spaced it, and fulfilled it without making any notification about it, I did not get one. It wasn't posted that a SASE had been sent, or I would have taken that into consideration and given it more time. You don't have to post that you've sent the SASE, but it helps keep the flow of information going to help avoid little hiccups.
There was at least two other members this month that also seem to have had the USPS lose their envelope. One I'm talking to in order to get it taken care of, the other hasn't contacted me.
If you want to try again, mail another SASE, let me know and I'll be on the lookout for it.
By Cross
I'm sorry, that's definitely on me. I forgot to post that I had mailed it. I'll send another one out tomorrow. Maybe if the first arrives you can hang onto the sase for next month lol. Thanks for letting me send it out again!

By ChefDean
Cross wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:54 pm I'm sorry, that's definitely on me. I forgot to post that I had mailed it. I'll send another one out tomorrow. Maybe if the first arrives you can hang onto the sase for next month lol. Thanks for letting me send it out again!

You're welcome, I'll keep my eyes open for it (them). We'll get it taken care of.
alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! […]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!!

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!