FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By uxleumas
here are some ideas on deciding who wins the seed during give-aways : try picking random questions from text books , quiz on D. intermedia so the seeds should go to the person who would have the best chance of growing them and kepping them alive, do mroe riddles, number guess pick a number between 1 and a number and let people guess once per day or something, do a tounament about math and science (and other things), random questions that have the weirdest answers ex: actually i can't think of any maybe go to the weird but true website? quickest reply wins seed, pick a number between 1 and 10, whichever reply hits that nnumber wins ex: i picked 3, bob replys first, then bill, then ben, since ben replyed 3rd, he wins the seeds (maybe do some veriation i'm just randomly thinking of stuff) i'm out of ideas now
sanguinearocks101 liked this
By Artchic528
sanguinearocks101 wrote:
Lyra wrote:Water.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! I wasn't expecting it to last this long but was hoping it would last a bit longer. I'll PM you my address shortly.
I mean, it's volume grows, but other than that, water can't verb itself......that would be the equivalent of the concept of dehydrated water, IMHO.
By sanguinearocks101
Artchic528 wrote:
sanguinearocks101 wrote:
Lyra wrote:Water.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! I wasn't expecting it to last this long but was hoping it would last a bit longer. I'll PM you my address shortly.
I mean, it's volume grows, but other than that, water can't verb itself......that would be the equivalent of the concept of dehydrated water, IMHO.
Sorry for the confusion, I should of used "it" instead of "I".
Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Expanding the Garden

It was a bunch of pepper plants mainly, along with[…]

What’s happening

It looks to be planted too deep. You want the rhiz[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!