FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By Greenthumbs Garden
Hey guys how you all doing? My name is Alex, I'm English, living in South Spain. Its been a long time away from the forum so I thought i would reintroduce myself.
Seeing the forum still powering on and looking strong makes me happy. This was the first place I found years ago looking for info on growing VFTs.

I hope all your plants are doing well! Mine have been doing great, I've changed most my plants over to coco pith fiber and they loving it. look forward to partaking once again in the forum :D
By Matt
DrGreenThumb!!! Welcome back!

It is so cool and makes me very happy to see some users I remember from many years ago return to the forum. Thanks for coming back and I'm looking forward to you participating here again :D
By Greenthumbs Garden
Thanks Matt! The website & forum is looking great, a real nice clean polished look to it. Hope everything is going well and you and your fam are all in great health :)
Matt liked this
By Matt
Thanks for the feedback on the new look of the website and forum. I've done my best to keep the site relevant and up to date with all of the big-time changes that have taken place on the web since this site started in 2008. Moving the main site to WordPress and making it responsive, along with updating the forums to the most recent version of phpBB3 was a big task. Even bigger was the transition of the store from Magento 1 to Magento 2 that happened this late winter, along with the forum updates. It seems to work fairly well, though there are some annoying nuances about the new site and server. Overall though, it seems that people are still able to use the site and get value out of it, so that's what is most important!

And Leah and I are both healthy and doing very well. We are super busy with FlytrapStore right now, but that's a good thing!
Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!