FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By crazy_carnivores
I'm obsessed with Byblis but they are always out of stalk everywhere I look. I was able to germinate a few Byblis liniflora seeds. but I can never find any Aquatica seeds. Does anyone have a plant that they can trade/sell? if you do not have Byblis aquatica, I will still buy any other byblis (exept for liniflora ) . or if you do not have a plant available I could buy / trade for seeds.
thanks!
By hungry carnivores
crazy_carnivores wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:38 pm I'm obsessed with Byblis but they are always out of stalk everywhere I look. I was able to germinate a few Byblis liniflora seeds. but I can never find any Aquatica seeds. Does anyone have a plant that they can trade/sell? if you do not have Byblis aquatica, I will still buy any other byblis (exept for liniflora ) . or if you do not have a plant available I could buy / trade for seeds.
thanks!
If you want to make an account on the ICPS seed bank they have stuff there for cheap. And all seeds, including N. Rajah, byblis and stuff.
By Shadowtski
ICPS Seed Bank currently has this species n stock.
Byblis aquatica, "Robust Form", Summer annual In Stock (41 available) $5.00 (+ $4.00 Shipping)
You have to join ICPS to gain access to their seed bank.
It costs $30.00 a year for membership.
I support it and I've been a member since 1997.
But it's kind of expensive for some people.
By Shadowtski
All seeds are $2 to $5 depending on rarity, supply etc.
Their seed bank is like our seed bank, it only has what members donate.
Here is a screen shot of their seed bank stock right now.
ICPS Seed Bank Stock.jpg
ICPS Seed Bank Stock.jpg (536.5 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
By sanguinearocks101
hungry carnivores wrote:
crazy_carnivores wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:38 pm I'm obsessed with Byblis but they are always out of stalk everywhere I look. I was able to germinate a few Byblis liniflora seeds. but I can never find any Aquatica seeds. Does anyone have a plant that they can trade/sell? if you do not have Byblis aquatica, I will still buy any other byblis (exept for liniflora ) . or if you do not have a plant available I could buy / trade for seeds.
thanks!
If you want to make an account on the ICPS seed bank they have stuff there for cheap. And all seeds, including N. Rajah, byblis and stuff.
Let me know if they ever get more nep seeds, if they do then I'll become a member for a while :D
Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

Finally

Finally getting some adult shaped pitchers after m[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!