FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By crazy_carnivores
I've been looking for cheap flytrap bulbs and sarracenia rhizomes for a while since I want to build a bog. I know that FTS has very cheap bulbs (25 for 25$) but those are out of stock. Does anyone know where to get cheap plants?
By Benny
https://www.growcarnivorousplants.com/S ... s/1840.htm
Not exactly cheap, but for the quality they are! Sarracenia Northwest are very helpful people and do great packing jobs (almost exactly the same as flytrapstore). However, they only sell 2 flytrap cultivars. But they make up for this with lots of sarrs to pick from.

They are one of my favorites to buy off of.

If you want cheap plants that are not super nice and big, then choose california carnivores. While I have not ordered from them, I have heard they aren't the best with packing, and size of the plant. This is understandable because they are such a large business (and cheaper plants). FLytraps are a little expensive.

For a list of more sellers, click here
crazy_carnivores liked this
By Artchic528
Benny wrote:https://www.growcarnivorousplants.com/S ... s/1840.htm
Not exactly cheap, but for the quality they are! Sarracenia Northwest are very helpful people and do great packing jobs (almost exactly the same as flytrapstore). However, they only sell 2 flytrap cultivars. But they make up for this with lots of sarrs to pick from.

They are one of my favorites to buy off of.

If you want cheap plants that are not super nice and big, then choose california carnivores. While I have not ordered from them, I have heard they aren't the best with packing, and size of the plant. This is understandable because they are such a large business (and cheaper plants). FLytraps are a little expensive.

For a list of more sellers, click here
I ordered from California Carnivores once. Got some U. bisquamata tagging along in my DCXL pot.
crazy_carnivores liked this

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

Hey all, I wanted to ask about your thoughts on Pr[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning) […]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Thanks everybody for all your advices and giving m[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!