FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By crazy_carnivores
which address will the plants be shipped to? I'm assuming that it will be sent to my house. however, if I get the plants shipping will be super expensive for me to distribute them to the rest of the group.
By crazy_carnivores
sanguinearocks101 wrote:I probably won't do the group order, they don't have a lot of Nepenthes that I'm interested in and the only other thing I want to get is a few Heliamphora but I don't want to have to pay a lot of shipping for a few plants.
the shipping is not too expensive, if you do it we will be able to split the shipping 5 ways. it would be alot more expensive otherwise. I can also wait until a few more people are interested to order.
By hungry carnivores
I think so. However, if you're willing to drop a little more cash Wistuba seems to be selling N. Hamata x Eddy. Looks like a spectacular plant. And, It's available.
By crazy_carnivores
its hard to tell the final cost of the shipping untill all the orders are in since the shipping prices goes up with the number of plants ordered. as of now, we have 4-5 people participating.
By hungry carnivores
Coco wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:01 am Welp. There’s a few Heliamphoras that I’d like to have, so I’m in. If we can get shipping down to $30 each that’d be ideal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If SanguineaRocks jumps in, Shipping will cost about $30 per person (maybe you could get a cool heli).

However, if not it will be only 35.

Remember, shipping is also charged to ship to your doorstep once the package arrives in the USA.
By crazy_carnivores
Hi all! Due to the COVID-19 crisis and Wistuba stock, I am unsure how long it is possible to wait to order the plants. Thus, if you are interested, PM me your:

Name, Desired plants, Cost (in euros), and Address.

I will get back to you within a few days to confirm your order and send a link to my PayPal, where you will deposit the dollar amount I tell you. This will include the cost of your plants, international shipping, and the cost to ship to your house.
By mcgrumpers
Can anyone please suggest a currently available heliamphora that is pretty phenomenal and may be able to be kept outside of a terrarium (with plenty of light of course)?
By Nepenthes0260
I would recommend H. minor. It's a really cool heli, and Andreas thinks that it is one of the most beautiful. I would recommend the "Selection 1" form over the plain Auyan form, because the Auyan I received from Wistuba in July last year has just started making it's first fully formed pitcher :shock:. I bought the Sel 1 from him the same time as the Auyan, and it's produced around twenty new pitchers.

Yes, neblinae is cool, too. In my experience they like higher humidity, though. I have both the Neblina and Avispa from from Wistuba and the Avispa form is much more vigorous and beautiful. My neblinaes are much more picky about light and temperature, though.
What’s happening

Btw, if you seed a flower stalk suddenly start sho[…]

Expanding the Garden

That's looking great!!! Some good-looking soil!!![…]

Counting to infinity.

Ive been searching the web for perlite for two day[…]

SASE sent, whoops, time got away from me there

Another eBay Deal

This will be interesting to see how it turns out, […]

Browning Sarracenia and Aphids

Just wanted to update that with a new light and di[…]

Perlite from Ebay

how does this stuff look? https://www.fertilefibre[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!