FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By camsdad66
I have too many S. x readii hybrids (Leuco x rubra). Looking to sell some. These guys are emerging from dormancy and will take off! This is a very vigorous hybrid, probably why i ended up with so many over the last few years...Last photo shows what the adult plants look like. Looking to get $10 for medium divisions, $15 for larges. Will do bundle deals for 3 or more. Also, might be interested in trades.
Thanks ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

By cwm1
Received my Large division in the mail yesterday, but wait, I received a medium, and small also! Very nice, healthy divisions. Got them potted up and outside. What a great surprise and very kind of camsdad66 to do this. It seems to be warming up this week, so will get them out more. Thanks again to camsdad66!!
By cwm1
camsdad66, just wanted to let you know that the divisions you sent are all showing multiple growth points, now that they have been outside lately except for freezing nights. Will have to post pics when they are more apparent. I can see them though. Thanks agn. All the best, Charlie.
By camsdad66
You're welcome, glad they are doing ok in their new home! Please do post photos later.
Keith

By camsdad66
Ok, so i haven't sold many plants, still have a lot left. Gonna do a blowout on these rhizomes. I'm gonna let anything in this photo go for $5 plus $8 shipping USPS Priority Mail. (To lower 48 states only please). Best/biggest plants will go first come first serve. If only small ones are left, i will send a couple to make up for it. Plants will be shipped bare root, and I will have to cut any flower stalks or tall pitchers off to fit in flat rate box.

Offer good for 1 week (next Saturday 10 pm). After that, I'll just keep whatever didn't sell.
These are mostly S. x readii, but i have sone others mixed in, and a couple of S. x 'Scarlett Belle' (not pictured).

C'mon, give these guys a new home!
Sincerely hope everyone is staying healthy during this trying time.
Keith

By cwm1
I know I'll get yelled at by SWMBO but I would like some more please. Pm'd.
By camsdad66
Great! For some reason, still haven't gotten your PM. I'm sure the internet is on the verge of collapse with millions of people at home and bored! Maybe try sending me another one and I'll give you my email address.
Thanks,
Keith

By cwm1
Keith, everything arrived in one piece. Nice packing job! Potted and outside. Again thanks for the extras. Nice rhizomes and roots. Can't wait for the psitts to get going. All the best, Charlie.
By camsdad66
You're welcome, Charlie. Good luck with the plants, yell out if you need anything.
Keith

Not what you would expect...

@andynorth, trust me. I did not tarry very long[…]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!