FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By Joshuamarshall792
Thank you, Matt and Leah, for the personalized letter AND the vft it looks very healthy, here are some pics oh and ps my dad said "it looks like the painted lettuce like when I was a kid, I'm telling you your own money on some scam" I bursted out laughing!!! ImageImageImageImage but here is a pic

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
By Matt
Haha! It's definitely not painted lettuce! Well, at least not "paint" by humans. It is painted by nature with high levels of anthocyanin, which appears red in coloration to human eyes :D
By Joshuamarshall792
Matt, btw it caught an ant, an isopod, and a fly! It closes soo fast I'm shocked how fast it closed most of the traps did close but, yes it is a very healthy plant

By Matt
Joshuamarshall792 wrote:Matt, btw it caught an ant, an isopod, and a fly! It closes soo fast I'm shocked how fast it closed most of the traps did close but, yes it is a very healthy plant
That's a great first meal!
By Cross
Joshuamarshall792 wrote:Really!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah unfortunately we get some serious spam here. They do a great job of getting rid of the bulk of it. Lol like the nike posts that'll show up at 4 a.m..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

By Joshuamarshall792
I know those usually confuse me like... What the heck is that then I see tapatalk then I wonder if it is you guys while I'm half asleep, then I see shoes, then I'm like, NOPE! Report spam, I hate those kinds of people

By Cross
Joshuamarshall792 wrote:I know those usually confuse me like... What the heck is that then I see tapatalk then I wonder if it is you guys while I'm half asleep, then I see shoes, then I'm like, NOPE! Report spam, I hate those kinds of people

They are really obnoxious. I think at one point we got hit with like 200 posts over night. It was bad. They're all bots.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

By Joshuamarshall792
I have a confession to make.... I'm a grower that is 16 years old....... I'm sorry if that confused you guys, but I'm obsessed with venus fly traps, and other CPs I've been a member since I was 10 and I had multiple accounts, my name is josh!

There's some for sale on a fb carnivorous plant gr[…]

Heliamphora Minor?

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate Heliamphora […]

A few more added to the list available

Should I repot Now?

Thanks!

I saw that. Do you think its legit? Sent from my […]

WTB Darlingtonia cultivars

Phil was great, i got some plants from him a coupl[…]

Hey all, this is one of the new traps my VFT 'Pink[…]

Ah I see. thank you for the info! I've been spra[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!