FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By CarnivoresUnite
Hey guys!

I am planning on starting very soon a somewhat monthly seed giveaway. Mike has done a fantastic job with the seed bank, and I would like to pay it forward so that others can also benefit as I have when I first started last May. I'm going to be spending the next couple of days going through inventory to see what I have to work with, so..

stay tuned..
By hollyhock
CarnivoresUnite wrote:Hey guys!

I am planning on starting very soon a somewhat monthly seed giveaway. Mike has done a fantastic job with the seed bank, and I would like to pay it forward so that others can also benefit as I have when I first started last May. I'm going to be spending the next couple of days going through inventory to see what I have to work with, so..

stay tuned..
This is what it's about. In March of this year will be my 5 year anniversary of belonging to the forum and growing CP's. So many people helped me here when I was brand new and probably very annoying asking so many questions. But I have made a ton of great friends and always tried to give back with good advice and seeds to the bank and of course giveaway posts. I am glad to see this and I thank you for your generosity and being a great member here. :D
hollyhock, hollyhock, hollyhock and 1 others liked this
By CarnivoresUnite
hollyhock wrote:
CarnivoresUnite wrote:Hey guys!

stay tuned..
This is what it's about. In March of this year will be my 5 year anniversary of belonging to the forum and growing CP's. So many people helped me here when I was brand new and probably very annoying asking so many questions. But I have made a ton of great friends and always tried to give back with good advice and seeds to the bank and of course giveaway posts. I am glad to see this and I thank you for your generosity and being a great member here. :D
Thank you! I look forward to it and hope that it will not only be helpful but also fun.

Working out the details as we speak. I like themes.

And, in case anyone has any suggestions I'll be more than happy to listen. I've seen some great giveaways here recently!

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!