FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By anita1boston
Hi all,

Just set up my flytrap garden. I have been out of the hobby for a number of years and am glad to be back. :D Anyways, I am looking for flytraps of all kinds (B52, Wally etc.), besides the typical type, which I already have 8 of. Please send me a PM or reply here. I appreciate it. I have no plants to trade (yet), so let me know your price.

I'm new here, so if you would like my reddit to confirm that I have been around for a long time, just let me know.

Located in Massachusetts.

Thx
By Secretariat73
Welcome to the forums, anita1boston! If the Flytrapstore doesn’t have what you’re looking for, check out my ‘Venus Flytraps for Sale’ thread in the sales and wants area. I just repotted lots of my traps and have plenty of extra plants available to share. :)
By anita1boston
Thanks!

I'm probably going to focus moreso on younger plants, only because they seem to be cheaper. Someone (very graciously) sold me 8 typical flytraps for $4 a piece, but I know many will charge more.
By Secretariat73
anita1boston wrote:Thanks!

I'm probably going to focus moreso on younger plants, only because they seem to be cheaper. Someone (very graciously) sold me 8 typical flytraps for $4 a piece, but I know many will charge more.
No worries. In the spring, I will likely cull quite a few baby plants propagated from flower scapes. PM me around March/April, and I’ll see what I have. If you are willing to pay shipping, I might be able to help you out. :)
By anita1boston
Secretariat73 wrote:
anita1boston wrote:Thanks!

No worries. In the spring, I will likely cull quite a few baby plants propagated from flower scapes. PM me around March/April, and I’ll see what I have. If you are willing to pay shipping, I might be able to help you out. :)
Will do. Thank you.
By That one plant boi
anita1boston wrote:Hi all,

Just set up my flytrap garden. I have been out of the hobby for a number of years and am glad to be back. :D Anyways, I am looking for flytraps of all kinds (B52, Wally etc.), besides the typical type, which I already have 8 of. Please send me a PM or reply here. I appreciate it. I have no plants to trade (yet), so let me know your price.

I'm new here, so if you would like my reddit to confirm that I have been around for a long time, just let me know.

Located in Massachusetts.

Thx
Hello there!
If you're interested, I've got six B-52's going for $20 each, or you can get all six for $50. I've also got some King Henry's available too.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk
Not what you would expect...

Misplaced urine specimen? But which container[…]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

I believe you're right, there appears to be some s[…]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Advice On Using Pool

I'd just use the pools as giant saucers.

What on earth is this?

Looks a lot like springtails to me. Other possibil[…]

What’s happening

Ok so I went looking again today and noticed a sid[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!