FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By mcgrumpers
Coco wrote:I'm on the edge on producing 10-20 established plantlets for a UC Davis clone of Cephalotus or for a D. muscipula 'Werewolf.' :lol:
I recently started some leaf pullings for my UC Davis Ceph. Fingers crossed that they strike since I don't really know what I'm doing. UC Davis is phenomenal... it grows fast, pitchers like crazy, and colors up quite nicely. I desperately need to repot it next spring as there's no more room left to grow and the pitchers are starting to grow on top of other pitchers :?
By Coco
mcgrumpers wrote: I recently started some leaf pullings for my UC Davis Ceph. Fingers crossed that they strike since I don't really know what I'm doing. UC Davis is phenomenal... it grows fast, pitchers like crazy, and colors up quite nicely. I desperately need to repot it next spring as there's no more room left to grow and the pitchers are starting to grow on top of other pitchers :?
Do you ... you like P. primuliflora 'Rose' for it? :D
I've talked to another grower and he or she said that it takes for a few months for a root system to start developing. It's quite vigorous where the clone is as described. Were you able to get yours from Predatory Plants? I've been on the lookout but still nada.
By mcgrumpers
Coco wrote:
mcgrumpers wrote: I recently started some leaf pullings for my UC Davis Ceph. Fingers crossed that they strike since I don't really know what I'm doing. UC Davis is phenomenal... it grows fast, pitchers like crazy, and colors up quite nicely. I desperately need to repot it next spring as there's no more room left to grow and the pitchers are starting to grow on top of other pitchers :?
Do you ... you like P. primuliflora 'Rose' for it? :D
I've talked to another grower and he or she said that it takes for a few months for a root system to start developing. It's quite vigorous where the clone is as described. Were you able to get yours from Predatory Plants? I've been on the lookout but still nada.
Yeah, I got it from predatory plants a bit less than a year ago. I'll send you a PM!

Thanks everybody for all your advices and giving m[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I have found neps to be slow, especially when they[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!