FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By FlyTrap Hunter
Sell or trade. I don't have but 6 or so each Sundew.
Tracyi
Tracyi
Effect_20190622_190419.jpg (432.59 KiB) Viewed 3167 times
Tracyi
Tracyi
Effect_20190622_190349.jpg (665.92 KiB) Viewed 3167 times
Binata T-form
Binata T-form
KIMG4094.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 3167 times
D capensis
D capensis
Effect_20190622_190243.jpg (479.44 KiB) Viewed 3167 times
$6 each is a good starting point.
I also have a few different cultivars for sale or trade.
I am looking for a jaws smiley, Alien, Gigantia, Dutch Delight, d. Filliformis Old Dock, d. Filliformis dreasicle, d. Regia, s. Purpura with location.
By That one plant boi
Your shipping quality was good and the plants arrived in great condition Image. I have the binata growing outdoors next to my succulents and my outdoor capensis. He seems to be loving it so far and has been catching lovebugs (they're everywhere lol). The tracyi is growing with my sarracenia and fly traps and is already producing lots of new growth. It's also catching quite a few insects. And finally, both of the burmannii must be on steroids because they've already put out many leaves and are producing big globs of dew! These are growing indoors under artificial lighting with my neps, darlingtonia, and other dews. They just seem to absolutely love it there lol.

I can't thank you enough for these plants, and I also hope that we could work out some trades in the near future (once I acquire more plants lol). Thanks again!

For some reason I kept getting errors when I tried to respond to your message, so o just sent this here.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk
ImageImageImage
That one plant boi liked this
By FlyTrap Hunter
[quote="That one plant boi"]Your shipping quality was good and the plants arrived in great condition . I have the binata growing outdoors next to my succulents and my outdoor capensis. He seems to be loving it so far and has been catching lovebugs (they're everywhere lol). The tracyi is growing with my sarracenia and fly traps and is already producing lots of new growth. It's also catching quite a few insects. And finally, both of the burmannii must be on steroids because they've already put out many leaves and are producing big globs of dew! These are growing indoors under artificial lighting with my neps, darlingtonia, and other dews. They just seem to absolutely love it there lol.

I can't thank you enough for these plants, and I also hope that we could work out some trades in the near future (once I acquire more plants lol). Thanks again!

For some reason I kept getting errors when I tried to respond to your message, so o just sent this here.

Cool. Thanks. Yeah the PM doesn't work sometimes

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

Yellowish leaves on N. ventrata

So, what's your watering frequency? :)

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Drosera germination time

I planted seven different types of seeds on 03/09/[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!