FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By ilovedrosera
I am literally looking for any and all tuberous sundews, just no seeds. I will trade a young d. fulva or a small ceph cutting for any non-seed tuberous.
By Jeeper
Sorry, most people have potted their tubers up for the season. They needed to be potted by the beginning of August/September. Ask around next June/July.

Also, Tuberous have very unique needs that even the most experienced growers can struggle with. With those things in mind, they are currently very expensive to get into.

CC is currently the only retail outlet selling Tuberous and their selection is small.

There are people/places with seed, though, outside the peltatas, germination of seed can also be difficult.

I will be hopefully selling my first production tubers this coming year. Without TC, it is nothing but a waiting game and hoping your tubers produce seed or daughters...
IMG_20190820_151820~2.jpg
IMG_20190820_151820~2.jpg (2.53 MiB) Viewed 1206 times
If you want to know more, hit me up...
By ilovedrosera
Are there any tubers that you have? Any?? I would even pay quite a lot for them. I have been preparing a setup for them for over a year but am almost completely broke from the reptile expo last weekend. Please.
I would even take a zonaria. That’s how desperate I am. I have ceph cuttings too.

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!