FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By twitcher
Carnivorous Plant Nursery lists them but shows currently sold out.
By mouthstofeed
twitcher wrote:Carnivorous Plant Nursery lists them but shows currently sold out.
Yep, I saw that. It's the same story everywhere. Sites list every plant you really really want, and they're always sold out. :cry:
By twitcher
AKCarnivores is listing pumila seeds for sale right now. However, my recent purchase(several months back) of P. planifolia and P. lutea seeds from them was a waste of my 20. and I did not receive a good response when I contacted them. I had good experience with their seed last year for Drosera's, but cannot recommend them at this point, especially for Pingucula. I usually get at least a few germinations from any CP seed I have tried from the seed bank, but had 0 from the two varieties listed above.
twitcher liked this
By mouthstofeed
twitcher wrote:AKCarnivores is listing pumila seeds for sale right now. However, my recent purchase(several months back) of P. planifolia and P. lutea seeds from them was a waste of my 20. and I did not receive a good response when I contacted them. I had good experience with their seed last year for Drosera's, but cannot recommend them at this point, especially for Pingucula. I usually get at least a few germinations from any CP seed I have tried from the seed bank, but had 0 from the two varieties listed above.
Oh you poor dear. There's nothing worse than buying seeds that don't germinate. Thanks for the warning. That eBay listing struck me as bogus.
Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning) […]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Thanks everybody for all your advices and giving m[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!