Hello from Scotland.

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.
darkangelwitch

Hello from Scotland.

by darkangelwitch » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:09 pm

Hi my name is Joy and as stated in the Subject I'm from Scotland. I'm new to Carnivorous plants. I got my first FlyTrap off Amazon and it was a no hope at all. Put me off to tell the truth. I try one more time and got one off eBay, I was saying I'll give this one last go and give up. This plant was great and the little baby as took off.

I have been looking around the site for a while to get input and see it was very helpful. So here I am today.

Now along with my Audrey III, I have one Red Dragons and waiting on another to come, two Red Piranha and another three FlyTraps. I also have two Drosera Aliciae Sundew, which sadly I don't think I'm doing very well with them. So I think I can safely say I've been hook or bitten, you can pick?

Anyway thanks for having on this forum and I hope that in time I may be able to help you, once I know what I'm doing? :)
Too Crazy to ever be normal... :)

Cross

Re: Hello from Scotland.

by Cross » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:44 pm

darkangelwitch wrote:Hi my name is Joy and as stated in the Subject I'm from Scotland. I'm new to Carnivorous plants. I got my first FlyTrap off Amazon and it was a no hope at all. Put me off to tell the truth. I try one more time and got one off eBay, I was saying I'll give this one last go and give up. This plant was great and the little baby as took off.

I have been looking around the site for a while to get input and see it was very helpful. So here I am today.

Now along with my Audrey III, I have one Red Dragons and waiting on another to come, two Red Piranha and another three FlyTraps. I also have two Drosera Aliciae Sundew, which sadly I don't think I'm doing very well with them. So I think I can safely say I've been hook or bitten, you can pick?

Anyway thanks for having on this forum and I hope that in time I may be able to help you, once I know what I'm doing? :)
Welcome! I live in the US. I think most of us do. Toilet shorts is from the uk, but I'm not sure who else otherwise.
It's definitely a bug that can chew you up and leave you broke lol. Welcome to fts and wade in!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The following users would like to thank Cross for this post
darkangelwitch

FlyTrap Hunter

by FlyTrap Hunter » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:00 pm

Welcome. Couldn't help but notice you are the 11111 ist member.
Welcome.
Screenshot_2019-07-13-15-47-51.png
11111 member
Screenshot_2019-07-13-15-47-51.png (143.03 KiB) Viewed 140 times

It is possibly a glitch in the matrix

The following users would like to thank FlyTrap Hunter for this post
darkangelwitch

Cross

by Cross » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:08 pm

FlyTrap Hunter wrote:Welcome. Couldn't help but notice you are the 11111 ist member.
Welcome.
Screenshot_2019-07-13-15-47-51.png

It is possibly a glitch in the matrix
that's an epic number to be.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

CarnivoresUnite

by CarnivoresUnite » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:42 am

Hello and welcome!

This is a great site for resources and learning. Everyone here is very helpful and knowledgeable.

I am particularly fond of the Drosera varieties (this year anyway) and quite new myself.

I just became the father of two freshly sprouted Aliciae. Perhaps we can help you diagnosis what ails them..

The following users would like to thank CarnivoresUnite for this post
darkangelwitch

darkangelwitch

by darkangelwitch » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:51 am

Thank you all for the welcome. :D I look forward to seeing some of you man eating plants also.

darkangelwitch

by darkangelwitch » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:03 am

CarnivoresUnite wrote:Hello and welcome!

This is a great site for resources and learning. Everyone here is very helpful and knowledgeable.

I am particularly fond of the Drosera varieties (this year anyway) and quite new myself.

I just became the father of two freshly sprouted Aliciae. Perhaps we can help you diagnosis what ails them..

I have a thread started. Here

toiletshorts

by toiletshorts » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:31 pm

Hello!

I'm based in the UK so we aren't far from each other :D

Happy to help with any questions you may have (i'm pretty new myself, but i'll do my very best!) and i hope you enjoy your plants. I've been hooked too!

Enjoy the forum!

The following users would like to thank toiletshorts for this post
darkangelwitch

Return to Introduce Yourself!